Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Simple VB6/GUI Question

hb420

I'm trying to learn VB6 and I'm playing around with the GUI. I changed the game screen to take up the entire window so there will be no border and the chatbox, hotbar and hp/mp bars will sit over the game screen.

My problem is actually getting the HP/MP bars to appear over top of the game screen when I run the client. The chatbox and hotbar appear fine.

Sorry for double posting but when opening otherworld edit in VB I try to change the width of the picscreen and I can not set it to a whole number. For example when I put 896 and hit enter the width changes to 896.002\. I am a VB noob, can anyone explain to me why this is happening?

I think that you'll end up having to render the bars yourself, otherwise the picScreen will just render over it and make it disappear.

As for your second question, I couldn't replicate this using a vanilla Origins, could you try it using a vanilla Origins (I said the same thing in your other post).

Thank you for your replies. Soul I should have mentioned that I do not have this issue with a vanilla copy only my edited version (as I also mentioned in the other thread). I will try changing them to picture boxes after work tomorrow, again thank you for your help.