Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Age of Empire Online

Jacquelinett

Have anyone ever heard of it?

I saw it like 6 months ago, and had been checking the game progress (6 months ago it was still not released yet). Now I just realized that it had been released and im downloading it.

Had anyone played it yet, what does it feel, is it fun? Im giving it a try right now

Edit 1: The game is installing, havent try the game but, but holy cow, the graphic look great, and i look at their game play mechanic, man, IT SOUND AMAZING!!!

Edit 2: Still installing, but checked out there trailer video. DUCKING AMAZING!!! Im a huge fan of real time strategy. This game gonna be fun.

Edit 3: WOWOWWOWOWOW I LIKE IT!!!!!!! MAN IM READY TO TAKE YOU ON!!!!

It's literally a bit commercialized and pretty cut remake of the first AOE, plays just like it, but with cartoonish Settlers graphics and a metagame added.

If you invest enough of money or half of your life in it you might reach the point where the game looks exactly like the classic AOE did gameplay wise, but by that time you'll be sick of it to death.

Gets dull as fuck in no time.

It would be a better idea to download the original game with Rise of Rome expansion and hold a tournament on Eclipse.

@Kusy:

> It's literally a bit commercialized and pretty cut remake of the first AOE, plays just like it, but with cartoonish Settlers graphics and a metagame added.
>
> If you invest enough of money or half of your life in it you might reach the point where the game looks exactly like the classic AOE did gameplay wise, but by that time you'll be sick of it to death.
>
> Gets dull as duck in no time.
>
> It would be a better idea to download the original game with Rise of Rome expansion and hold a tournament on Eclipse.

Too bad AoE I and AoE II have out of sync issues.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.