Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Housing

azkanan

![](http://puu.sh/jxAF)

I seem to be having colour issues with my monitor; theres a pinkish hue in photoshop, a redish hue on Firefox, and a display bug with some websites, which is causing misjudgements in my colour choice.

>! ![](http://puu.sh/jxB3)

@Eckhart:

> I like the third one, looks authentic. Who would make a hut out of just leaves?

Survival shelters are usually a few sticks for a frame then the whole thing is covered in leaves. Ends up looking just like the first one, except the leaves are all dead. Its a bitch to get all the leaves though.

Well, the idea is that players can choose which to build according to the resources available around them, or how their situation is.

If a player just needs shelter for the night, they can quickly throw together a leaf-and-branch shelter which will ultimately decay quite quickly.

If a player wants a home but has no actual tools, he can slap some mud, branches and leaves together for a home.

Once a player has tools, he can cut stone and tree to make the third version.

My door handles are on the left but it's not really important. What is important is that the roof is shaded weirdly. Where is the light source? It looks like it's pillow shaded if you're looking directly at it.

Leaves overall look pillowshaded. If you added different details to some of the leaves, such as the veins, it would look improved. Also try and add depth, the leaves at the bottom of the housing are the same color as those at the very top. I just noticed you tried to do this on the right side. You've simply removed one of the shades, you should add a new darker shade to make it more apparent.