Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, there appears to be a problem with the form code for conversations. The game will begin to delete it, but then will refuse as it wants to keep the data somehow? Anyways that how I summed it up. There are to ways around this.(This will all go into the tutorial)
1\. Just set the 'conversation' to 1 and save. The conversation is a horizontal scrollbar below the first frame. This decides the amount of different sayings that your assigned NPC will have. Set to 0 and save, then reopen and just delete all writing in the options and name. Presto, deleted.
2.If you know which convo to delete, simply navigate to server > data > convs and delete selected convo, restart the server and you have just deleted your chosen convo.

I will try to fix this bug, but it may not happen.
                            Jaxx

@JonathanElihu:

> i keep getting runtime error 5 when i try to start it up. it keeps leading me to a part of the modsound file called
> Set Segment = Loader.LoadSegment(App.Path & MUSIC_PATH & fileName) and if i delete that i know the game wont have any music. so what should i do?

The name of your file is too long.

dir\client
dir\server

Shorten the dir (directory name)

I'm having this problem:

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/67c2582137eb19189409f1082c54604e.png)

And this is the code it highlights after I click debug:

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/ea782c2e216baf682b3e955658413d61.png)

I would like to wonder what's wrong. Thanks in advanced.

wow nice work and fast! congrats guys! i can recomend a new tipe of npc (enemy) inmovil.. you can make rocks or grass with 1 hp or destructible tipe objects.. example a grass enmey you kill him and let you (drop) a stemp or something… and let you pass over there or you can make sings and speak with covos :)
sorry my english not native

i will see about that for now i working on : **1) Global,Map chat Buttons
                                                                    2)New ChatBox
                                                                    3) Private Chat like you put /m (playername) msg here
                                                                    and  you  talk to him private
                                                                    4)Blacksmiting…..
                                                                    5)minimap i hawe some bugs whit minimap so idk if it be
                                                                      realsed    in update7**

@Zopto:

> i will see about that for now i working on : **1) Global,Map chat Buttons
>                                                                     2)New ChatBox
>                                                                     3) Private Chat like you put /m (playername) msg here
>                                                                     and  you  talk to him private
>                                                                     4)Blacksmiting…..
>                                                                     5)minimap i hawe some bugs whit minimap so idk if it be
>                                                                       realsed    in update7**

Actually I got myself to get over that, I just extracted everything except the data files. Anyways, thanks again I love this edit.

@Esernol:

> I have an idea. How about you put the items, sprites, and spell icons in the extra folders you have and implement them into the original folders so I don't have to keep on copying and replacing the files D:
> Also, thanks for the edit, I really like it!

Not all of us are going to use those extra GFX. Also, you should add spell casting NPC's the tutorial is simple and easy to follow.