Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Reborn is searching for map developers!

_Her0

Pokemon Reborn is currently searching for map developers! Please apply using the following format via PM, you can also check out my W.I.P [here.](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,81569.msg873189.html#msg873189)

Past Work(Screenshots/Examples):
Why I should accept you over anyone else:

Thanks, and good luck!

As a programmer who charges $10USD (little above minimum) per hour I could EASILY spend 200+ hours on a project like this (doing it correctly and quickly) and most likely not finish. I know you don't have a lot of money (no one does these days XD) but I eould be careful on what you pay for because in that price range it probably wont be too good.

Just a heads up. Not trying to be mean XD
Goodluck,
JC

What JC said. You should really specify your demands, there's shit ways to do the battle system with forms and buttons and no animation whatsoever and that'd be a relatively easy task that may fit into your budget, but for the proper thing 100$ is nothing compared to hours needed.

I already have someone working on the project, I probably should have stated that. He's agreed to complete and tweak every system I'd like implemented for around $70 USD. I've seen some of his work, and hes very trustworthy. I got a good deal and I'm glad to be working with him. I will be making a W.I.P shortly after some progress. Though, I am paying someone to put together a tileset(s) and spritesheet from the orignal Pokemon color Red game, if anyone is interested. I just can't seem to get it right.

@Her0â„¢:

> I already have someone working on the project, I probably should have stated that. He's agreed to complete and tweak every system I'd like implemented for around $70 USD. I've seen some of his work, and hes very trustworthy. I got a good deal and I'm glad to be working with him. I will be making a W.I.P shortly after some progress. Though, I am paying someone to put together a tileset(s) and spritesheet from the orignal Pokemon color Red game, if anyone is interested. I just can't seem to get it right.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/pokerb/sheet/8728

^ there you go

Im glad you found a decent programmer better than me ^^ good luck

@Yumi:

> http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/pokerb/sheet/8728
>
> ^ there you go
>
> Im glad you found a decent programmer better than me ^^ good luck

Yeah, that. I need someone to put it in the correct format, as I cannot find a way to, and have make the tileset work correctly. And thank you, :D.

@Her0â„¢:

> Yeah, that. I need someone to put it in the correct format, as I cannot find a way to, and have make the tileset work correctly. And thank you, :D.

it should be easy to put it in a correct format. If you want i will try to do it in my free time

That'd be nice, compiling a set of tilesets is hard to, because I can arrange the sprites and tiles on a grid, but its hard getting it so that the sprites line up correctly with the tilesets and such.

@Her0â„¢:

> >! If this is in the wrong section, please move it, :D.
> >! I've finally raised enough money, and I think it's time. I'm paying a reasonable amount of cash for everything I easily need to make a Pokemon game, not a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, a flat out Pokemon game. I'd like the following:
> >! 1\. A battle system, special tiles where I can choose up to 6 Pokemon that can randomly be spawned and their % of spawning chance, I want the battle system to pop up much like Pokemon Cyrus.
> >! 2\. I would like to add Pokemon to a Pokemon list, therefore, I will manually add each Pokemon, and their sprites, both front, and back.
> >! 3\. The system to add the attack list for each Pokemon.
> >! 4\. Items that work with the battle system, heals your Pokemon, catches Pokemon, (potions, pokeballs, and be able to change the % that each pokeball has to catching the Pokemon, repel, escape rope, all that good stuff).
> >! 5\. Sprites and tiles ripped from the oringal game would increase the payment, **BUT ARE NOT REQUIRED IF YOU TAKE THIS PROJECT UPON YOURSELF.**
> >! 6\. Trainer battles with NPC's, including the option to make a trainer a gym leader, so you would obtain a badge upon beating them. Trainers would have the option to roam or not(move or not, in other words).
> >! 7\. Pokemon centers, to heal your pokemon.
> >! 8\. The ability to battle other players in the game, and implement trainer cards with a number of battles lost vs. players, and number of battles won vs. players, and the amount of badges you have.
> >! Now I know this is quite a bit, and I plan on adding more, but hey, whatever. I'm willing to pay around the $100 USD area, perhaps more. Please add me on MSN or skype, and we can talk!
> >! Skype: xbabyjesus95
> MSN: [email protected]
> >! Thanks!
>
> Currently paying someone to put together sprites and tilesheets from the classic Pokemon Red color game!!

I'll do it if you want haha.. Im a tile ripper :p

@jcsnider:

> As a programmer who charges $10USD (little above minimum) per hour I could EASILY spend 200+ hours on a project like this (doing it correctly and quickly) and most likely not finish. I know you don't have a lot of money (no one does these days XD) but I eould be careful on what you pay for because in that price range it probably wont be too good.
>
> Just a heads up. Not trying to be mean XD
> Goodluck,
> JC

I have 500 bucks cash lol… I get paid 9.50 an hour and Im 15 XD