Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sci-Fi Style Pixel Art

Duders

Up late and bored yet again. Instead of working on Tyras as I normally do, I decided to try out a different style. I made this in about a little less than half an hour using a very desaturated palette. Sort of a factory, acid pool, grated floor… yeah I don't know, looking thing I made.

![](http://i.imgur.com/0EmjL.png)

![](http://i.imgur.com/9cvG8.png)

Tell me what you think. I probably won't edit or improve it, but artistic feedback is welcome for future work.

@Duders:

> Not sure how to take that… thanks?

Tell him you'll do what he wants for a million dollars. Worst case scenario, he kills you and your family gets a million dollars, then more from a lawsuit.

@[Pie:

> ICT link=topic=81619.msg873827#msg873827 date=1342539743]
> Looks nice dude.
> If you ever want C&C for your tiles or what not, shoot me a line. Always down to help other artist.

You can just post your comments here…

@Eckhart:

> Tell him you'll do what he wants for a million dollars. Worst case scenario, he kills you and your family gets a million dollars, then more from a lawsuit.

0_o

:o, Epic.

My only little nitpicky complaint would be that the stairs (at least, I think that's what it's meant to be) aren't really dark where the shadow should be, so, it's not really obvious that they're stairs.

Apart from that, go revive Project Red & Black already, make a side-scroller after Tyras!

@Her0â„¢:

> Make sprites to go with it, hahah. I'm really interested to see what you can come up with, matching the style of the tiles.

I don't really want to work with the style any more, just a simple one time thing.

@Lenn:

> :o, Epic.
>
> My only little nitpicky complaint would be that the stairs (at least, I think that's what it's meant to be) aren't really dark where the shadow should be, so, it's not really obvious that they're stairs.
>
> Apart from that, go revive Project Red & Black already, make a side-scroller after Tyras!

Yeah I'm not really happy with the stairs either, I can do better. As for Project Red & Black, who knows, I may start it up again, especially once Tyras has a stable release.