Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Red & Black

Duders

I have finally gone back to one of my older styles and created a new image for Project Red and Black. Each picture uses changes of only red and black (white is a shade of black btw).

Check out the latest picture and story on the blog:
[Sunnyview Apartments](http://projectredandblack.tumblr.com/post/27871830262/the-rundown-sunnyview-apartment-complex-once-a)

@Zetasis:

> Interesting. Please tell me you are not one of those people who hate "rich people"…?

Lol, I see where you are coming from. It's more of a totalitarian government style (1984, Fahrenheit 451, etc.) kind of thing, so rich stay rich and control, middle class stay civilized, and the poor are left out.

I'm not very political, but I do love a good corrupt government story. Still, merely fiction.

@Eckhart:

> The scenery is great, I like the sky(Is that a texture I see?) The characters are alright, though they're clearly styled in a certain way and I'm sure you want them like that.

I'm trying a new style where you can see the detail of the characters more. If you look at the older stuff, the characters are just solid white. Also, not a texture, just 2 gradients.