Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runescape

Jumpahead

I'm going to be honest here guys. On Runescape I'm skint. I really want to continue to play the game and I know alot of people have quit and still have money on there accounts. If anyone is generous enough to donate my username is "Jumpahead". Send me a PM either on Eclipse or Runescape.

Thanks a bunch,

Jumpahead

• 3 weeks later...
People need to move on. I enjoyed the old Runescape being a vet from 2005\. Jagex as a company had to financially survive and they were in a state of decline. Your computer may be a result of lag because the FPS fixes happened last March and I have not had a single problem since. Sorry to put a downer on your very sentimental message but they have been popping up all over the place ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png).

No, rs is bum candy right now, it went down hill since the grand exchange, it removed the most important aspect to the game, the community :/

Now its just a bot grindfest for the most gold, ohh well, good luck playing crapscape :|

Will say that the only time i will play is when combat beta will be released to the pubic (I mean non members as well).

> Damn i would have donated mula too.
>
> I could not log in for some reason.
>
> 5.1mil and 100 mil worth of smithing and mining items.
>
> When did runescape have a new log in system?
>
> You need email now.
>
> It told me to use email and it is not working!

use your old username at email it wil also work. ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)