Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People in today's world

Zzbrandon

> So im taking a science exam and the teacher said "Who studied" I was one of the kids that raised my hand with a few others. So then he hand's out the test and some girl starts raging how he didn't teach us and he is trying to make us fail and a bunch of crap. So i said why dont you study it helps and she said "People arent nerd's with no lives like you" . So I said to her how nerd's made the phone ur using,nerds made computers and how nerds are the rich ones not people acting ghetto wearing their pants low. So to me someone calling me a Nerd is a compliment. People in today's world think everything is made like magic. It takes time and effort and they dont appreciate the people who make it. I mean what would happen if their was no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs ever? So she shutup and all the other kids agreeing with her. At the end of class to get revenge while she was on her Iphone on facebook I said " A nerd made that to" and she raged. Im glad people learn their lesson.

If there had been no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs there would have been someone else. The computer was invented before Bill Gates even existed.

**People in today's world:

~~intelligent~~

~~Solidarity

Humble

Human

Polite~~

But… :

**Angry

Liars

Violent

Rude

Let people die even if they are rich enough

Don't help the others …**

Generally talking (all ain't like that but most of them yes)**

> Kids these days dont realize nothing has changed in peoples attitudes since the dawn of humanity

People attitudes changes because they are more agressives than before you can't deny this ![:o](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png)

People arent more agressive than anything? think about it for a second. Seriously do you pay attention in school? ww2 was before our time, ww1? shit even back in ancient times people where constantly at war. nothings changed. The difference now is every idiot on earth can now communicate with pretty much anyone across the globe thanks to the internet. And its not anything new that the rich dont want to help the poor, do you know about the standard oil company? 1870s John D. Rockefeller the richest man in the world would force people out of buisness just so he could buy out smaller refinerys. he had what is called a monoply on oil (the same thing microsoft was charged with years ago) The rich get richer. here if you feel like reading a bit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Oil

According to what you said you are right … but don't forget that people attitude in ww2 etc and ancient times were caused by the power of kings and presidents that wanted more power by showing that they are strong in the wars , but actually talking about the "living people" they had more humanity inside of them than nowadays ,sometimes they see someone hurted by a car and all they don't feel the need to help the person they just call and if he die well , nobody cares... ye i know there is not enough of things i can explain in english xD but i do my best ... so man kind were and are still bad but i believe that population (not the administrative things like military , president blablah) were more human than now

Im saying people haven't changed, i ride a motorcycle and if I am driving and i see a motorcycle on the side of the road i will pull over and see if i can help. its not uncommon. the problem is people focus on the bad stuff, thats why the news only reports bad things and if all you hear is bad stuff all the time then your gonna believe humanitys bad, we aren't its just the news pay more attention to someone who burns someones house down than someone who helps people our of a wrecked car. it isn't a shift in peoples attitude its just having so much access to the media has convinced everyone life is getting worse (its not). You cant say people are getting worse when in fact you werent around then so you have no idea how people where. Have you ever heard the term seeing the past thru rose colored glasses? It just means people have a habit of remembering the "good olde days" when in fact they where just like today with cheaper gas prices.

Humans are actually evolving into more sympathetic beings. Nothing in our life time will change though. The promise of a utopia is illogical. The only thing we can hope for is less corruption until we evolve more.

But yeah… Clarke, you don't know what you're saying...

o.o I love these discussions, its what i live for XD. I think you overreacted man let the girl do whtever she want she will fail eventually. Just do what you need to do and don't let pointless crap like that bother you. But you are being judgemental not all people that sag their pants are illiterate. I wore baggy clothes shirts size of my bead sheets. When I look back at the old pictures I can't believe how foolish I looked but graduated second in my class.

I think stereotyping is the biggest issue today, just because you look geeky doesnt mean you are smart or if you wear baggy clothes doesnt mean you are dumb or "getto".

> People attitudes changes because they are more agressives than before you can't deny this ![:o](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png)

Especially in ye middle ages. People were so peaceful back then.

Shut the duck up Enrique Iglesias.

@oreo. I'd drive into the side of that road and run over both of you. Then I would make it look like an accident and return onto the road, where four+ wheeled vehicles belong.

Also, I hate people and I'm happy you all will die eventually.