Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The hell happened?

Growlith1223

No. The hacker from yesterday had nothing to do with it.

I keep receiving complaints that it's not "good enough" for some of the members, so I disabled it until we can appropriately wait for either:

A: A better solution. One that offers everything the members keep complaining about.

B: One of the Administration Team who knows enough about it to get to work on improving it and fixing issues.

Until one of these happens, it will remain offline.

Thanks,

Aeroplane

> No. The hacker from yesterday had nothing to do with it.
>
> I keep receiving complaints that it's not "good enough" for some of the members, so I disabled it until we can appropriately wait for either:
>
> A) A better solution. One that offers everything the members keep complaining about.
>
> ![B)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.png) One of the Administration Team who knows enough about it to get to work on improving it and fixing issues.
>
> Until one of these happens, it will remain offline.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magical Aeroplane

Damn I love the chatbox

> Damn I love the chatbox

Well that is unfortunate. There are issues in it that were pointed out, so in order to keep them from being abused it was shut down. It may take several days for me to get the fix created, tested, and ready to roll out. (Such is the problem of Web-Development.)

Thanks,

Aeroplane

> what? im just stating something that's true, ppl need this, that and this feature….why not just go with what the forum has right now and forget about those features? seems reasonable not to stick on a topic that that completely retarded

I agree alot of us use the chatbox for fun and dont worry about the features.

> oh lol i thought you were disagreeing with meh x3
>
> sowwy
>
> anyways yea, you don't have to shut it down, just keep it up and if ur gonna make a new one, keep the old shoutbox up until you decide to switch the shoutboxes, no need to shut it down suddenly >_>

yeah agreed, we all understand you need to do things to it but cant we have a temp one whilst waiting?