Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pooh Baseball: Step Up, Silly Old Bear.

Anna Comnena

Mouse moves Pooh and the potential bat. Left-click to swing; swing when the pitched ball meets with the green spot on the potential bat for the best hit.

The middle stat in the stats screen increases the size of the green spot so it's easier to hit the ball. You can increase all the stats by spending points you make from making home runs etc.

> Mouse moves Pooh and the potential bat. Left-click to swing; swing when the pitched ball meets with the green spot on the potential bat for the best hit.
>
> The middle stat in the stats screen increases the size of the green spot so it's easier to hit the ball. You can increase all the stats by spending points you make from making home runs etc.

Wait what, i didn't know you have stat points you can spend, oh goddamit

> English one is crap and it's easier.
>
> Best I can get is 25/50 of Christopher Robin. He mixes it up and uses every trick any of the others used (Owl type balls are probably the hardest).

Oh. I didn't realize there was a difference. Sorry! ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

> English one is crap and it's easier.
>
> Best I can get is 25/50 of Christopher Robin. He mixes it up and uses every trick any of the others used (Owl type balls are probably the hardest).

I think I got to 23 and got frustrated and quit lol I am determined though I will probably try again tomorrow. I find the fastballs the hardest especially the invisible fast and bounce fast.

Yeah Kanga & Roo are sort of practice for Owl, as they do wierd flying balls and change-ups. Rabbit is sort of training for Tigger, as they are both pretty consistant balls but they have a wierd speed/rythym (although once you get a hang of their rythym they are fairly easy). With Tigger and Christopher Robin, the Yips is what gets you, as you need a high homerun count off a lot of pitches; and a couple errors here and there can make the difference between winning and losing.

It is possible, though. This guy's power stat must be high because he got a 200m home run at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmSyvHus1SE

• 2 weeks later...