Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Buttons in front of PicScreen

Fogomax

I increased the size of picScreen and it worked, but all Images not appear. I would like to move Images (like buttons Options) to the front of picScreen. Someone can help me, please?

I'm using the Nightly Releases.

I followed this tutorial to increase picScreen:

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/118055-game-picscreen-resolution/page__hl__picscreen

Thanks ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

> Are you sure this is for the Nightly Release?

Yeah

> Change them from an image to a picturebox, don't forget to keep them as an array and change it so its index 1-6 not 0-5.

I've changed to a PictureBox, but if I put a PictureBox for each button, I was told it would be with lag, and if I put a PictureBox for all buttons, will stick with a white background within one button to another .

> Yeah
>
> I've changed to a PictureBox, but if I put a PictureBox for each button, I was told it would be with lag, and if I put a PictureBox for all buttons, will stick with a white background within one button to another .

On a project I was working on (Was 2.0 I dont use anything higher no need for events) I did that, didn't see any fps loss and it looked normal no outline you just have to change it so it shows the buttons on formload and not hoverover else your buttons won't show till the first hover over.

> Nightly release have the auto picscreen set , you can move your picScreen without setting the max_x or Max_y , but there is a code that limit the screen …
>
> don't follow that tutorial , it's for Dx7 (i guess)

This works in Nr, but the problem are the buttons. I'll use the PictureBox