Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IOS vs Android

boyesjs03

I've used both for a number of years. Both as phones and tablets.

I think that iOS is simply, to a point. I like that apps with adapt to what device you're using most of the time. The problem I have with Apple is they suck you in and won't let you go. Even with buying apps they aren't yours. You're just paying for the privilege to borrow of them. Doesn't seem right.

Android I have found to be so much better. Especially when it comes to buying apps, they even give you a refund if you don't like the app. It's generally a nicer experience.

tl;dr I think Android is better.

Personally, I think that the Android Operating System is far superior to the iOS operating system; however, both operating systems have their place.

The iOS operating system is far simpler than the Android operating system, and it has more handicap accessibility.

The Android operating system has more features than the iOS operating system, and the later versions are quite superior to the early versions.

I think that Android 4.2 is the greatest mobile operating system on the planet. It's fast, simple, easy, and powerful. It supports everything I want to do and then some. It offers very powerful multitasking as well as being very stable. And my favourite part, Swype is built-in now.

Honestly, I think that the operating system you choose should be based on your personal preferences. Do you want something powerful or something 100% stable?

Thanks,

EBrown

> Personally, I think that the Android Operating System is far superior to the iOS operating system; however, both operating systems have their place.
>
> The iOS operating system is far simpler than the Android operating system, and it has more handicap accessibility.
>
> The Android operating system has more features than the iOS operating system, and the later versions are quite superior to the early versions.
>
> I think that Android 4.2 is the greatest mobile operating system on the planet. It's fast, simple, easy, and powerful. It supports everything I want to do and then some. It offers very powerful multitasking as well as being very stable. And my favourite part, Swype is built-in now.
>
> Honestly, I think that the operating system you choose should be based on your personal preferences. Do you want something powerful or something 100% stable?
>
> Thanks,
>
> EBrown

Something 100% stable, and powerful ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

It would be nice if they would make an Android ICS version for Samsung Galaxy Fit ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png) but they don't anymore….

iOS is cleaner, got better apps but if you work with windows it's pretty bad too use.

Android isn't that nice but it's way more easier to work with.

If you want to work with your phone-> Android

If you want to play with your phone/etc. -> iOS

If you got windows->Android

If you got an apple-> eat it (iOS ofc)