Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Warp spells do nothing!

BlueBean

I'm using eclipse electrified events. I wanted to create a warp spell that lead back into the main town, however when I tried activating it, no warping was done. I set the map, X, Y, also set it to warp and self cast. I think it might be something in the source code, but have no idea how to fix it. Anybody know what might be causing it?

Yes. I did modify the source codes. I think it might have been when I added the Buff/Debuff script I saw. I mean, I don't really need warp spells. It'd be nice, but it's not ENTIRELY necessary. All other spells seem to work just fine.

> Yes. I did modify the source codes. I think it might have been when I added the Buff/Debuff script I saw. I mean, I don't really need warp spells. It'd be nice, but it's not ENTIRELY necessary. All other spells seem to work just fine.

Compare the code that handles the warp in the vanilla engine, and then the code in your engine.

> I think it might have been when I added the Buff/Debuff script I saw. I mean, I don't really need warp spells. It'd be nice, but it's not ENTIRELY necessary. All other spells seem to work just fine.

With that attitude you won't get very far. Be stern on your beliefs. Go after what you want and don't give up so easily.

It should be a simple fix.

What exactly happens when you use the spell? Anything? Even down to just a message in the chatbox?