Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Computer Sound Problem. Please Read:

Niko

ok, so my sound will not work. I need some help. This is not a normal problem, all my sound works, like I can listen to windows media player and downloaded media(itunes). But whenever I want to hear music online  my computer will not play it. I cant hear myspace music nor listen to sound while watching youtube vids. someone help, its becoming very annoying.

Browser plugin problems?
On my old computer I was having problems playing videos, but ironically I could watch youtube and other flv type movies, but any WMVs, AVIs, and some MPGs on my hard drive would stop playing or chug really slow. So I dunno it's like the opposite of what your problem is. Maybe try reinstalling audio software or codecs?

ok this may sound dumb… but are you sure the volume control in whatever player is being used online is turned up?

Ive had that happen to me before... I freaked out that i didnt have sound and then noticed that the volume in a youtube video was tuned down even tho my computer sound was turned up.

yes its up all the way, myspace media players load the loading bar,but no sounds play and the tracker does not move, seconds stay at 00:00\. But its not just myspace and it is not a myspace error.