Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Learning Japanese!

JoshKlaz

Hey all!

Ok, so, to cut straight to the chase, I've decided I'm going to start learning Japanese.

I would really like something along the lines of the [Suzuki Method](https://www.hollandstringstudio.com/The_Suzuki_Method.html), but I'm open to anything that would help, and would like to know if anyone knows of a good podcast for learning Japanese, or something along those lines.

Any help or encouragement is greatly appreciated! :D

I've always wanted to know French and Japanese, my friend said there is like this after school thing for people that either want to learn or are in the learning process. So they speak nothing but Japanese the whole time  ;) great way to learn. To bad I never knew about it….but maybe its in all/most schools.

From what i've been watching on japanese shows and anime is that when they speak they say the noun a the end of the scentence like…

Greg is an Idiot! would be the english subtitle but the person would be saying..

Baka no Greg! Or something like that. XD

@ノ◊ㄅサкレ∆z:

> @ l0lz: Naruto much? They use the work "bakka" SOOOOO often. I get sick of hearing it.
>
> That's why I know prefer manga.
>
> Death Note FTW!!!!
>
> :D

Just an example, please don't jump to conclusions that I watch gay ninjas fight, because I dont. I rarley watch anime, and when I do it's either lucky star or some other random anime. I read manga and manwha tyvm.

@l0lz!:

> Just an example, please don't jump to conclusions that I watch gay ninjas fight, because I dont. I rarley watch anime, and when I do it's either lucky star or some other random anime. I read manga, tyvm.

Good on you, same! XD