Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Emulators

Anyone heard of emulators? If so, have you used any?

I've been playing around with my Genesis emulator. Some of the old games are pretty cool.  :cheesy: Particularly Warsong.

I use NEStopia, SNES9x and ZSNES, and I've used Project64 and ePSXe, and MAME.

I didn't really like Secret of Evermore for some reason. I love Secret of Mana though, still have a cart of it (well technically it's my brothers but he left all his old games here at our parents). I started emulation to play Seiken Densetsu 3, which is basically Secret of Mana 2, but it was never released outside of Japan. That game is very, very good I think.

Well, secret of evermore was like the first game of that genre I had ever played. I thought it was amazing at the time, lol.

I've only played Sword of Mana and Children of Mana, but not secret of mana…. so, I wouldn't really know...

@Anna:

> I use NEStopia, SNES9x and ZSNES, and I've used Project64 and ePSXe, and MAME.
>
> I didn't really like Secret of Evermore for some reason. I love Secret of Mana though, still have a cart of it (well technically it's my brothers but he left all his old games here at our parents). I started emulation to play Seiken Densetsu 3, which is basically Secret of Mana 2, but it was never released outside of Japan. That game is very, very good I think.

hehehe MAME ftw, i want some lives! *presses number keys repeatedly*

Ive been into emulators for a long time… I currently have a full mame set, that I started collecting back when I was on dial up. Ahhh good time leaving my computer on for days to get a 32mb Neo Geo game!!!! That was fun... trying to play catch and mouse with rom sites before they got shut down!!

Emulation is like crack or pokemon for me. I have to catch them all or i go nuts. I have Turbo Graphix, nes, snes, genesis, gameboy, DS, Vectrex, Apple, Commadore, Zinc, Vivanonano, Daphne, WonderSwan. I eventually started having to get rid of stuff, because i filled up a 500GB drive, and I dont even know what roms i actually have... i just collect them.

I have a few emulators for my PS2, and Wii that work pretty good.

Anyways, emulation was sent from the gods... or satan in my case!

@hail, you can hook your wii remote up to your computer. People have made home brew apps that you can use on your computer with the wii remotes.