Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got a question? Post here!

Lenton

I made this topic so i can give direct answers for any questions you may have and hopfully other people can see if there question is already answered.

Questions Answered:

Q1
Question: Where would i find a paperdoll template?
Answer:

Q2
Question: How would I make a currency?
Answer: Simple, just create an item called coins, gold, silver or whatever you want. (preferably in item slot one)

@dictionary.com:

> a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

> Why'd you make this thread?

I believe that is a question.

Maybe god sent them as minions? I don't know. Either way you're both right. There is a point in this thread, but it's sorta cought in between good and evil. Am I stalling thinking of a point? You bet I am. *thinking* Got one! It's good how he's trying to help clean up the forums by making this topic, because this way people won't flood with pointless questions. But on the other hand, the questions forum is a HUGE place, so there's a lot of room for people to post. Just a thought, not trying to get on anyone's badside.

u know something, if u want to ask a question just ask both places. cuz on this the guy that made this topic is going to try to answer but on the "questions" forum thing u mite end up with a noob like me aswering and they mite be rong. and squiddles, ty for not being on anyones side. i apprecite it. lol.