Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A long needed forum cleanup

Niko

@Anna:

> Could you make a Map Showoff child board in the GFX showoff area? Because one thing I hated about the old system was sifting through websites, signatures, and unrelated "graphics" to see what maps people were making. Because mapping is an art form of its own.

Yeah I agree, That's also why I made the Mapping a board on its own…

Done. Ill slowly be adding all the mapping topics over to that board. So that's finished at least. I just like it this way much better instead of being spammed with boards and not being able to handle it. lol.

Really I think that a lot of stuff needs to be wiped, and start over.

Someone that really knows thier stuff should make a general how to for thier field… map, paperdoll, setup... what ever, or at least combine the best points from other tuts.

ok im still not awake yet... and cant think of what i really want to say... but hopefully you get my point.

Im awake and I agree with you. If we say, wipe the tutorial section and keep maybe a few topics like graphics tuts. Then just make 4-5 really long, detailed and picture filled tutorials for each of the main subjects. The tutorial section will be organized and will not need child boards for all the skills. I can put together some extremely good "how to" tutorials. Then we can keep soljahs and barons map tuts, the 2-3 gfx ones we have left and their you have it!