• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually we requested for testers. Try reading before posting. We are not going to have any alpha or beta testing. We are going to complete the game 100%, like 20 quests, every skill, all the game world. We wont be posting any previews or anything. Thats why we need content testers, then about a week before its release we will post a topic with all the goodies. And bammmm! baby.

@Niko:

> Thanks balliztik, Dont need examples from you buddy. If you want to your in.
> Warconn - ummm… Player development scripts?

Player Develoment as in to get your Strenght up, you need to use a sword, when you use a spell your magi goes up, and when you use a bow, your dexterity goes up.  The way your skills goes up is up to you, its just adding a call sub,  it is almost done, just having some problems with it though, but it should be fixed in the next couple of days.

Thanks
Warconn

@Niko:

> Bone, just to let you know quest designers have alot of work. They need to think of the story line going in for the quest. Some quests need to be tied into the main story line. You need to be able to split the different parts of the quest up so I can script them esier. You also need to keep in mind that you will need to give me the just of what the npcs will be saying. Every quest that we make will be as epic as the last. We do not quests that go like this "please help me, I lost my three cooking apples on the trail, Will you find them?". Even the easy quests with easy kills will be long, detailed and epic!
>
> **Shrig we may need you for testing and balancing levels/maps. Are you any good at scripting.**
>
> Also do not even post in this thread if your not dedicated. We dont need like 24/7 working. But you know.

I can't script, i'm not going to lie, i'm not the best mapper on eclipse but I am pretty good. I can test and do combat balancing and help enhance maps. I mainly want to combat balance because that is what I am good at. I will test of course because you can't have a combat balancer who doesn't test. I can also help with the ideas for combat that will make the system unique and awesome for the game. I can write things up for us if needed and if we have a site I don't mind adding tutorials, etc. to it. I will also do economic balancing as well, I just forgot to add that in. You just have to specify the difficulty level you want for certain aspects of the game, such as wealth gain, lvling difficulty, PvP bonus, etc.

Alright good, Im good at scripting and and adding any numeric system needed. Im just not good at creating the numeric systems. So you will be needed. This is probably the most important job, so be prepared to work. lol. Without a equalized combat/leveling system the game is shit.

Hello

I would galdly like to help in the quest design spot.
Theres not much to whow, so i made this up on
the spot

This Quest is for a Castle and should be placed
at the main entrance.

Start of Quest

Guard Jackson: Hello young warrior nice day for
a walk in the feilds

Player: Yes well im in need of a Quest would you
be able to point me in the right direction?

Guard Jackson: Well i need some one to take
these reports to Guard Tompson at the border
station. Would you like to help me?

Yes/No (P.S. I not sure how to do the yes/no thing but i know its been done)
     Yes Case
           Player: Well i would love to help but what do these roports contain?
           Guard Jackson: Im sorry but im not able to tell you about the contains of the report
           Player: Well i best be on my way
     No Case
           Guard Jackson: Well ok then bye now.

So there is my quest and i will be reliable (just remember school does
come first but on the weekends i do nothing (sport starts soon but thats on the weekend from 5-10 so it shoulnt be a problem)so
i will be free to help on the weekends and mabey some times during the week but i will right quests and stuff and email em so it dosent look like im inactive)

There are no graphics I cannot alter and re rip. I can do custom adjustments to any existing graphics as well as create custom graphics from start. I would not mind helping out. Let me know.

couple posts up^^ oh um…. all the graphics i made myself but not the actual html for the site. Is that what you meant? Oh and btw i have flash so i could make you a flash website.

Angel - sorry I have not read yours yet. Theirs alot of people posting here. Its hard.
Slym- you made every aspect of that layout? The whole main thing, you didn? not just the banner, the sides and the top part were the zelda chars are?

if you need any testers/mappers niko if your interested ill help, ive made a pretty succesful eclipse rpg by myself with no help, id say mapping/testing is my strong point, you can see examples here: www.dungeoncrawler.co.uk

also, if you click on the screenshots, I believe it opens onto photobucket and you can look at about 40 if not more old and new screenshots

Niko- oh lol!! Yes all of the graphics on the forums i made. But i didn't literly draw the guys in the background. They were off of a resource site and then i edited them a bit and added a border!

[EDIT] lol misscomunication… gotta love it! XD