Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Google Chrome

Marsh

Does anyone use google Chrome? Im typing this message on it. It can import everything from firefox which is cool. But i don't like it as much. It seems super fast though. Faster then firefox right now. But the Eclipse forum has some black spots where images should be. So i hope it doesn't get popular.

The fact that there is no menus is really annoying me.

![](http://krisabel.ctv.ca/Cool%20Links/chrome3.jpg)

So ive been using it and there is some stuff i dont like. Like where is my homepage button!!. But it so so fast that im going to stick with it.

THE EULA IS RETARDED

11.1 You retain copyright and any other rights that you already hold in Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying the content, you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling Google to display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the Additional Terms of those Services.