Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gallery Added

Marsh

A gallery has been added to the forum, this should make it so that resources are easier to find. User albums have also been enabled. This means that you can create your own albums for your games or personal use. If you wish it to be private a password option is set. So you can use this as your private image host or to advertise your games videos or graphics.

So please go there and add resources to the appropriate sections. Or go create a section for your game.

yea. i actually just upgraded to beta 4 public. my forum got messed up. i cant access options and features i get this error:

> There was a problem loading the /cache/lang_ManageSettings_english_default.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

lol. this sucks a lot. i cant do anything important! lol

nvm. i just installed new board. turned out it was the advanced reputation system mod. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but anyway, we're fine. even though i;ve wasted like 8 hours of my life trying to do stuff in a programming language i do not know.