Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Legend of Zelda ORPG - Early mockup (feedback required)

Dark Crusade

**Foreword-**
Myself and Japez have been working on a Legend of Zelda ORPG, (unnamed as of yet), and have decided to show off some small mockups of our work. We have been working on graphics in the style of LTTP, and ask your opinion on whether to use a custom hue, or keep the palette in the same style as LTTP. A mockup of each is previewed below-

Please be advised that the graphics shown here are early alpha mockups, and will likely be improved in the future outcome. The map is also a simple mockup, and will not be included in the game.

**Original Palette-**
![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/NVR2TkoMMAAPSEFiWIXT4g176235)

**Alternative Palette-**
![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/Eb2MZD_RSHNTo0zI1d99bw202575)

**Original Palette-**
![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/GaJdV5ESzGTpV2d0UztxGQ814)

**Alternative Palette-**
![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/6I9PlsXBAYet6zXBrM4JXA1346)

Please leave feedback and opinions, including mentioning of your preferred palette. Thanks.

Also a copyright notice….

ALL GRAPHICS HEREBY SHOWN ARE COPYRIGHTED, AND WE WILL SUE ANY COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. That's right, if you copy, steal or pretend its yours, we'll kick your ass.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ThePrax:

> Hi,
>
> u have only to make it good, not only map, and wonder that noone wanna play your game, there are to much bad Zeldagames allover the Web, so if u r a Zelda Fan, do your best, so u not become one of the very terrible Zeldagames.
>
> You should add some nice Features, such as Minimap, Postsystem, Skills,….
>
> And do not mix Tilesets, thats bad! :sad:

Don't post again here newb, especially if you didn't even read what we asked. We know you were only trying to help, but we hate you, and don't need your pathetic advice.

Thanks

@ThePrax:

> Hi,
>
> u have only to make it good, not only map, and wonder that noone wanna play your game, there are to much bad Zeldagames allover the Web, so if u r a Zelda Fan, do your best, so u not become one of the very terrible Zeldagames.
>
> You should add some nice Features, such as Minimap, Postsystem, Skills,….
>
> And do not mix Tilesets, thats bad! :sad:

Wow, Is it just me, or does this post make no sense.

Where has anyone said they don't want to play our game? This is the first time we've ever revealed it.

Oh btw, We are Zelda fans, why the do you think we are making a zelda orpg, cause we hate it?

@Japez:

> Wow, Is it just me, or does this post make no sense.
>
> Where has anyone said they don't want to play our game? This is the first time we've ever revealed it.
>
> Oh btw, We are Zelda fans, why the do you think we are making a zelda orpg, cause we hate it?

OMEGAPWNT!!!!!!!!

*Hi five*

Back on topic- We need feedback! STAT!

@XxArchAngelxX:

> Fine you want criticism here change the palette make something new unique something new will make it look better. ok?

You still didn't read what we asked. Thus, you have proved to me that you are mentally retarded.

We've asked what palette to use, and provided samples of both. One being the custom alternative, and the other being original LTTP palette.

Fail.

Orginal palette sucks… LTTP tiles sucks... Your tiles are beter but because I don't like the orginal - I don't like the edit that much. Still I understand the effort... it's nice. If I had to chose I would pick the modified pallete... or made onother - maybe a bit blueish?

@Elder:

> >.> I've come back from the dead to say that this is pretty damn epic. I like that you actually added decent texture to the tiles… That's pretty rare in most customs (sad, I know)

Thanks Elder, its great to know that our necromantic work is capable of raising the dead. Haha, really appreciate it.

@Robin:

> Kreator owns everyone's face with his work yet again.

Thanks, but Japez too. =P

@Robin:

> Hook me up on MSN when you've got some nice features down. I can probably smooth out some of the gameplay aspects for you.

Really appreciate the offer. =)