Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your favourite game of all time?

Billylemmon

Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Ulimate Doom (My god im addicted to it!), Runescape Classic (most of you have no idea what is this is was basicly the runescape you played and hated but the older first version of it) also liked runescape 2 played that for about 5 years, half-life 2 (still trying to beat it :P casue i just got it on sale for x-box), Medal of Honor: Frontline (With out a doubt the best MOH game in the series, why did i sell it :P), Medal of Honor:European Assault (great game!), Dead Frontier (just came out about a year ago, zombie killing and a mmo wow whats not to love!), Super Mario Brothers (dum dum dum… dum... dum... dum duummm!), Legend of Zelda Links Awakening, Legend of Zelda something of time i forget (it was for GB), Dragon Quest 1&2 for GB (my first rpg! :P good times! I was 6), Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku 1, Age of Empires 1&2 (With out a doubt the 2 very best stragety games ever invented, i still play them with my brother over lan, Stronghold Crusader (another stragety favorite of mine) I will update this huge list later. I need to get a life  :embarrassed:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross. Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross.

yea same, the legend of zelda ocarina of time, i remember clocking it at least 7 times, could never get enough of it, played it when i was like 8 years old, and secret of mana, i remember finding my super nintendo in a wardrobe, and my uncle came over and he's like here have some games, so first i played was secret of mana and it freigen owned. also im not sure if you guys have heard of this game, but its called Terranigma, i play on emulator its really good

@Bone:

> and that girls farm is total epicness
> with the horses and stuff.
>
> and the canyon place, with the horseback riding archery competition.
> i always screwed up on that…

Stop posting random useless stuff, its really annoying. Its like your not even posting to 'contribute' to the discussion, but instead just finding something random to say to get your post count up.

@Billylemmon:

> Not including FPS, 'cos it'd obviously be Halo.

Yup, defenitely Halo 3 for the Xbox360…
Well, most favourite PC game?
The very first Command And Conquer of Windows95\. Lol, now that I look it's still from Westwood.
It doesn't even have a second name like C&C: Generals.
If anyone could find the download link for disk 1, I would appreciate it (still got 2, after 7 years of wanting the 1st disk).

Anasky

Halo 3 is by far NOT my favorite FPS.

If I would choose a Halo, I'd choose 1, when I enjoyed it before the obvious arcade gameplay was realized to me.

Favorite FPS would be Call of Duty 4.
Or if I went on total gameplay time-fun had (and ignored what it feels like to play it now)
That bond game on the 64, spent SO many multiplayer hours on it.

Timesplitters 2 was an excellent game as well.

@anasky:

> Yup, defenitely Halo 3 for the Xbox360…
> Well, most favourite PC game?
> The very first Command And Conquer of Windows95\. Lol, now that I look it's still from Westwood.
> It doesn't even have a second name like C&C: Generals.
> If anyone could find the download link for disk 1, I would appreciate it (still got 2, after 7 years of wanting the 1st disk).
>
> * * *
>
> Anasky

It has, you fail.

Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn. Westwood is taken over by EA Games. Seriously? Are you updated about the facts?

Regards,
  Asagndarg.

C&C for the 360 was pretty fun.  Though as most rts's, the online play was a cheapfest.

Seriously, no one EVER takes the time to balance gameplay for fun online battles.
My favorite rts of all time, StarCraft, even has issues, though its usually playable.
Warcraft 3 wasnt to bad actually, as long as you were quick.
Although when someone was orc and chose that invisible samurai to come kill your peasents in the beginning, that was queer as fuck