Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Winter

DrNova

Dammit.  Winter is approaching.
Been FREEZING here the past few days, least to me.
I lived most my life in Oregon, I'm used to a low 50's to low 70's average tempature range, across all seasons.

Here in Pennsylvania, I'm not used to these extremes :(
I need some cocoa or somethin to warm me up!

Here in Penn there is still.

However from what I've heard from people who have lived here for a long time,they used to get CRAZY snowfalls.

Last few years we had at least 2 nice ones per year, but seems to be less each year.
Which is gay, because unless its snowing there is no reason to be below 30 degrees

Im all screwed up… I live in the desert of sunny southern california, yet I hate the heat! Im happier when it rains, or is gloomy outside. I am a walking heater, and only wear a jacket proably like 3 times a year. If Im wearing my jacket you know its freezing outside.

Cold is better than hot. You can ALWAYS get warmer, but you cant get cooler.

Vote Bob Dole for president!

Even walking around.. when its freezing you can add layer upon layer of clothing to bundle up, and at least make it bearable to go outside. But when its blistering hot outside… there is only so much clothing you can take off. And even if you take off all your clothing... there isnt much else you can do.

Vote Bob Dole for president

Both seasons are fine here in Colorado. :cheesy:

Although summers can get quite hot, atleast there is little to no humidity up here. If I would move anywhere, though, it'd probably be around the Seattle area, but I haven't been there in winter so I'm not sure. The summers there really strike a cord with my Scandinavian blood.