Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Axonify Games Competition

Vaughan

Hello everyone!

_Build a game. If it's awesome, you could win $5,000._

I'm an employee from Axonify dropping by to let you guys know about an awesome competition we're holding. We're a startup corporate eLearning company that specializes in making corporate training fun - through gamification we drive retention to the masses. 

For the next two months, we're holding a competition for developers to submit small browser games that can be played in short sessions that deliver meaningful training content. There's an example video and more details on the site - which you can check out at [http://games.axonify.com/](http://games.axonify.com/)

I'd like to stress that if you're in the market for building HTML5 or DOM based games and want to win some extra money - you've got nothing to lose. If you don't win a prize sum, you retain rights to your game fully.

This is great opportunity  to submit small games you may have made with Construct 2, Game Maker HTML5 or other tools, as well. As long as they implement our API and follow the guidelines - you're set!

If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to leave a post or check out the contact address on the web page.

Have an excellent day! We're looking forward to cool submissions from all the Eclipse people!

/endplug

@Frankenstein 

Please acknowledge that you're entering a contest from another company - and we're essentially crowd sourcing our development. We're asking you to build a small game that is simple - and not typical of consumer facing games. Since we intend to fully make use of the winning submissions - this is necessary. 

Sorry if this doesn't sit well with you!

@Growlith I can assure you things are very much legitimate - feel free to read the terms and conditions and legal bindings associated and review our website @ axonify.com

I'd be glad to clear up any doubts.

If you have any direct questions, refer to our Twitter or the support e-mail. (You can also contact me directly via my Axonify e-mail if you send me a PM).