Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Apologies..

Sean23

I have posted some work that wasn't fully mine, the things i did post that were not mine i have deleted, i did however create my guis, the eclipse avatars i had distributed and a few of the works that i had deleted because of misconfusion on whether or not i created it or not. many may say, OH HES A FRAUD!…well you can call me what ever you want, i got bored on night and posted some things that not fully i had created but colleagues of mine have created, i didn't just gooogle something and post it. the work that was from me is still there and i just wanted to get the story straight, im sure many will post hate replys and flame on me all day. i don't care if you do because im not here to argue with it, im here to apologize for any misconfusion on which artwork i posted is mine and which isn't. and from now on ill only post and keep undeleted what i have 100% created.

Thanks...

- sean.

Well I'm glad that we have stopped you, and I hope you understand that claiming other peoples work as your own is neither tolerated, nor appreciated.

I am however intrigued in what part you may have played in the graphics you claimed as your own that your 'colleagues' made.  If I was to send Emmil from DeviantArt (one of the creator's of the works you claimed as your own) an email about this whole situation, would she know you, and confirm this? If not, please be entirely honest, as it will be easier and get this whole thing over quicker.

Not to mention that piece was made in 2001, that's 7 years ago, I saw your picture, and I predict that you weren't even 10 years old. And, if she is a 'colleague' of yours, I doubt she would appreciate your claiming it 100% as your own, and offering it to Eclipse saying that we may use the tiles for our own game, if we take the time to rip the tiles.

Hopefully he will change for the best like you did Dezire lmao.

Yes Sean, Ze Jester of Graphics (DezireSoft), had a few small issues when he was relatively new here. He hated my guts when I called him out, but I think that's changed. His situation wasn't stealing graphics though, he was just an attention seeking emo nazi, and no offense meant Dezire, because you've definately changed. ;)

You people need lives. He admitted that he made a mistake. I'd say that after the first two flames this thread should have been closed. Flaming shouldn't be tolerated, and if it is then you have a very sad forum. He shouldn't have plagiarized, but you are twice as immature and possibly just as wrong he is for flaming him.

Claiming work that someone else has done is not only wrong but illegal. It can screw you up pretty bad if you continue to repeat this pattern. Flaming and putting others down is a practice that is often times taken way to far. If you want to inform someone that they've done something wrong then do it in a way that doesn't put them on public display. Often times you are only viewed as a bully in most cases especially after the person has admitted that they were wrong.

A perfect example of what one should do when complimented for work that isn't yours, is what I did in my recruitment thread. I get my sprites, tiles, and a lot of my graphic work from places on the internet, but I never claim it as my own.

Sean and I discussed this for a few moments and this is what I told him. "So you messed up, you apologized, anyone who drags it out further isn't worth a reply post." Rank based on a post count, or reputation, is worth very little if you use it to constantly flame and mock the noobs.

-wow I've been on forums far to long.

@kerii:

> You people need lives.

I have a life, whats wrong, got perceptive issues? Do you think I'm a freakin' zombie or something?

@kerii:

> I'd say that after the first two flames this thread should have been closed. Flaming shouldn't be tolerated

Oh, you do have perceptive issues, I feel like I've picked on a retard. The closest thing to a flame on this topic is your post, you hypocritical idiot.

@kerii:

> He shouldn't have plagiarized, but you are twice as immature and possibly just as wrong he is for flaming him.

I'm sure even Sean would back me up and say I never flamed him, and that says a lot. In my opinion, I was pretty constructive and mature regarding it. I'm sure others would agree.

Your next two paragraphs are just plain stupid, I'm not even going to bother…

@kerii:

> Sean and I discussed this for a few moments and this is what I told him. "So you messed up, you apologized, anyone who drags it out further isn't worth a reply post."

You know what, myself and Sean had already cleared up the issue, and I hold no grudge or anything against him. You however sir, are a moron.

@kerii:

> Rank based on a post count, or reputation, is worth very little if you use it to constantly flame and mock the noobs.

Yeah that just came out of nowhere and made hardly any sense… I don't recall anyone on this topic discussing ranks, or mocking noobs. Are you trying to make a personal attack or something? Sad...

@kerii:

> wow I've been on forums far to long.

Ah, something we can both agree on. Please leave and don't come back.

And thanks DezireSoft.

@Kreator:

> @Ze:
>
> > **Sean¹ has been eradicated by Kreator.**
> > +14 Gold
> > +50 exp
> > LVL UP!
> > Kreator has learnt the skill "Ruin Reputation"
> > **Kreator is now a Lvl 80 Noob Crusher**
>
> Omg! I laughed so hard at this. Epic!!!
> So true too.

That sounds like a flame to me. You do know that flaming is also immature, correct?

@Kreator:

> Please leave and don't come back.

Very mature.

@Kreator:

> I feel like I've picked on a retard.

@Kreator:

> …you hypocritical idiot.

@Guess:

> You however sir, are a moron.

Oh, hey, I disagreed with you! Let's all hate me and flame me! Yay!

Firestar, I don't get the point of quoting something of some other topic or set of topics whereof we don't even have links to, neither does it have anything to do with the subject.

kerii, to talk is wise, to keep you mouth shut is wiser, but the wisest thing is to talk wisely.

Regards,
  Asagndarg.