Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robin's Discount Programming!

Robin

Lol, she.. i dont blame you tho, even the photo looks like a chick.

Robin:

> Told him what? That my sources are good? Lets look around the Eclipse forums. Go ahead, do a search of my posts. Try and find a single one where I say 'Essence is good.'

i've seen you say more along the lines of "Essence is the best 2d MMO engine out there, it beats eclipse and all the others hands down, ur all a bunch of noobs"

i dont know if i can be bothered or have the time for you to go searching through the countless forums you fester in to find it.

lmao, end of conversation - i cant argue with a kid who's less than half my age, its not becoming.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robin:

> "TYLER ROCKS AND ROBIN SUCKS LOLOLOL"

More along the lines of… your a prick, to everyone and can't take a hint. But sure, whatever you read it as. I just figured hey... I don't feel like sitting here and reading more of your bullshit where you trash everyone.

Merry Christmas!

@Gh0st:

> I will admit the completely custom sprite size is unique so far, however they are right in saying that it will be released in 3.0 for free…
>
> Anyways, I personally think Unnown is considerably more talented at source editing than what's on this thread and he does it for free as well.

lol actually i made this source edit to :p
it's in the source section ;)
and everything else he is offering… suxs

What the hell is with all the hate? The fact that he is selling his services shouldn't offend you, and please lets drop the ego issues, we all know my ego is bigger then everyone elses on this forum. And from what I've seen people have actually payed for Robin's services. Good for them, and good for Robin.

@unnown:

> lol actually i made this source edit to :p
> it's in the source section ;)
> and everything else he is offering… suxs

Then you've lost out on a bit of money, because people are willing to pay for those features :]

@۩ŞṗάỈᾗἷỗהּ۩:

> More along the lines of… your a prick, to everyone and can't take a hint. But sure, whatever you read it as. I just figured hey... I don't feel like sitting here and reading more of your bullshit where you trash everyone.
>
> Merry Christmas!

See, that's better! If you'd just posted 'You're a prick', t'would have saved me the trouble of reading through your little essay.

I have seen the hard work and hours of working out code to get good scripts to work right. I personally think that if a coder can get paid for some of what they do then great, they deserve it. If Robin had never been the kind of person to not have contributed to this community then I would have a problem with his post. However Robin has paid his dues here and I'm glad to see any benefit of that he may get as well as anyone else.

If anyone does not want to pay for good scripts then they should move on to another topic.