Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTF FINALS?!

Techno 5.0

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because her (and now anna + marsh) realize that you cant 'win' this. All its doing is creating arguements and making people mad at each other.

If God was real, then he wouldnt like us to be arguing (especially about pointless things like this, and yes, i think this is pointless). He'd want us to spread love.

If God wasnt real, then its still the  right thing to do, to be nice. All though thats impossible to do.

And i didnt  mean to literally "win" by the way.. I know its impossible to.

Ok, you said 2x that Gwen is winning.

I've eventually proven that everything she said about evolution is false. We did not evolve from apes, etc. Read all my crazy long posts if you didn't and want to make sure that I did actually prove everything.

What you said does not have anything whatsoever to do with this debate…. You just said that we shouldn't debate because its not nice, lol wtf.

I know I can't win, but at least I can make certain religious people realize that evolution is possible. The fact that gwen though evolutionists said we evolved from apes is not her fault at all. Many religious institutions attack evolution by providing false information about it. I just want people to know what evolutionists think, not what religious people say that evolutionists think.

Hell, certain arguments that captain g got from who knows where (the 13 arguments) were totally inaccurate.

Well, i think a lot like you do about religion. I don't how people treat it either, but I've always found it a pointless thing to argue about. 

But, do what you like i guess.  I just wish people could 'debate' without insulting the other people, that's more of what i was aiming at. 

I love a good debate, but not when it gets people mad at each other, like in this thread.

Well I'm not really angry at anybody. I'm surprised the captain g said we all deserve to go to hell. Other then that, I have no prob. with anybody.

Well, I guess I'm kinda annoyed a bit more at captain g. Hes kinda being a hypocrite, as I showed in reply #113.

…Wow, you really are a moron lol. I'm sick of taking your crap.

> Ok, I'm ending my argument with AdrianC right here. Especially after that little "Religion on the other hand just tries to prove everybody else is wrong.". That was crossing the line in my book.

> And it isn't so much about proving creation, because there is a lot of faith involved, and some people will simply never accept that. To me, it is also about defying evolution, which has too many problems with it to be legit.. I'd rather believe in something that I cannot fully understanding (accepting a higher deity), than believe in something that apparently can be seen but is still full of flaws (too many to make it worth believing in IMO). But I, like you, am no scientist.

You basically blatantly insulted every religious person out there with your little phrase. We don't try to prove everyone else is wrong, but some of us defy evolution.

I doubt I'm the only one getting annoyed with you.

Let me ask you something. Have you ever sinned? And by sinned, I mean ever done anything wrong. At all. Even thought anything wrong. According to God, anyone who even thinks a bad thought deserves to go to hell. Hell isn't some place where only the really horrible people go. It's a place where we all deserve to go.

Even if you don't believe in hell or whatever, that is still what hell is by definition.

Now bloody well drop it, before you really make someone mad.

Like you aren't being provocative calling me an ignorant and a moron at every chance you get.

Provocative or not, that is what you said.

Also, if you're not an evolutionist, and you don't believe in any religion whatsoever, then what are you? By everybody else, I meant evolutionists.

Wow…

I was calling you ignorant because it was the truth. I accept that I am ignorant about evolution, I don't find it offensive when someone says that! And when I called you a moron, it was because I was finally fed up with you and your personal attacks.

As to your last question, wtf?!

> and you don't believe in any religion whatsoever

Please point out where I said that. Seriously.

You called me ignorant becaue it was the truth? You haven't proved to me  that anything that I said about religion to be false…

And when did I make any personal attacks. Your first post here, you said I'm an ignorant. Your friggin first post... Stop trying to spin this around and make me look like the guy who started to flame... Hell I'm not even flaming you right now.

As for the last thing, woops, I miss wrote that. Didn't mean to say that last thing, lol.

I wanted to say that, when I said "everybody else", I meant evolutionists. There are only evolutionists and religious people, so everybody else would be the evolutionists. Yeah, the way I wrote it b4 was retarded.

Im not trying to win anything… im simply stating that there are flaws in religious beliefs... there are flaws in evolutionist beliefs.

And you didnt PROVE anything... you said might and maybe... show me a full skelatal remain of the VERY FIRST humanoid. Show me the missing link. Show me documentation from the first hominoid saying anything. Show me any record being passed down from one generation of "first humanoid" to the next.

If you cant do that then there is no way you can say 100% it is the way it happend. You are going off on your BELIEFS that we evolved.

MAYBE there was an earthquake, and it seperated this group from that group.....
MAYBE there is a god that created life....

Point is you dont have concrete proof. Science has been wrong... new discoveries point out that stuff that was FACT in the past was totaly wrong. So science is not a 100% end all, be all of how everythign works in the universe. There are things that they dont even understand today how it works. 

NO ONE has concrete evidence about where we came from. If they did then we wouldnt be having this debate. All they have are broken pieces of bone that they "reconstruct" (guess) and put back together.

And for the record... Church did not teach that evolutionist believe that man came from apes. That came from my life science class.

Lets see...

Joke pick.... but APE
![](http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/courses/EEB210/evolution.jpg)

Apes
![](http://sinocanuck.com/human%20evolution.jpg)

Ape
![](http://www.museumofman.org/images/EvolutionLarge.jpg)

Religious spin on human evolution…. but starting from apes.
![](http://www.evidencebible.com/witnessingtool/evolution.gif)

Well this was just funny
![](http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/news4vip2/imgs/6/e/6e6062b0.png)

Point is every illustration shows progression from an APE.

I am not trying to change your mind… im not putting down your views... Im just saying get off your high horse thinking that you know exactly how we came to be, and just listen to other people's ideas.... we have to listen to yours.

what is your answer for this...

ok we evolved... but what factor made the "primordial soup" evolve the bazillion different species of animals on the planet? was there an earthquake that might have split the "soup" up to cause one cell to turn into a lizard, one into a dinosaur, one a plant, one a bird, one a monkey, and so on? seems to me that a lot of animals live in the same area... why dont they all just evolve into one master being for that is best sutied for area? You know crocadiles have been around for a very long time... it would seem like they would be the ideal creature for for "best" habitat creatrue... why didnt the fish that are "trapped" in the same area as the crocadile evolve into a croc. OHHHH I know... the cocaroach.... this little guy has been around from the very beginning, and will be around when we are all long and gone. Hell he can even live without a head for a while.
Seems to me like he is the "GOD" species. He can eat anything.. go anywhere... and he is all over the world. Why didnt he evolve into something more? Why didnt we all evolve into them? It's best suited for the earth.

Yes i know these questions are pointless... but you know what its the same type of questions that people ask of religious people all the time.

Oh one other thing to answer your question about why would God make people if he was going to send them to hell. Its called free will. God does not decide who will go to hell, humans decide if they will go to hell. He gives the tools to save you from hell, it is your decision to believe in him or not.

In christian belief it is free will that seperates us from the Angels. God created the angels, and then man. When he created man he gave them free will... this upset some of the angels, and they followed Satan who was the best angel (who thought he was better than God)... Satan convinced some of the angles to follow him to over take god, and then they were cast to hell, Satan became the devil, angels became demons, and so on.

And to before you ask... yes I do have some issues with this... it is a leap of faith... just as in my opinion coming from some preape humanoid thing is a leap of faith. I do find a lot of religious thoughts contradicting and lacking... but just as much as non religious beliefs.

who are you to say that religion is wrong... just as what gives a religious person the right to say evolution is wrong. Just let eveyone have their beliefs, and let it be. i dont care for bible thumpers, just as much as I dont care for hardcore religious haters.

Alright, so I'm going to keep this short, I'm kinda done with debating.

Evolutionists did believe that we evolved from apes, abut 20-30 years ago. Now either you're about 40yrs old, or the curriculum from your school is very outdated.

Evolutionists themselves try to find problems with evolution. Why? Because they want to know the truth. We are able to accept the fact that we are wrong. Lets see if organized religion can do that. No they can't unless its 100% guaranteed that they are wrong. Of course, if you don't believe in organized religion, then I can't debate against that, now can I?

I must admit those are funny. Anyway

About the hell thing. God is all knowing and all powerful. Therefore he could not have given us free will. Why?
When he created us, he already knew exactly what each of us would do in our life span. Also, if he was all powerful/all knowing, then he would have made all of us good. Right? Why create an evil human, just to send him to hell afterwords.

And the whole angel thing contradicts itself allot. If the angels had no free will, then they could not have rebelled. When God created them, he did so knowing that they would rebel. He also knew that he would win. etc etc

I don't hate religion, you are free to follow whichever you like. Just look the Obama thread, where that guy leaf accuses him of being a Muslim. I asked: "So what if he was a Muslim?"

However when you give false facts about evolution, I won't just "let it go".

Hang on… I know you don't like reading other links, but there's an interesting wiki article on predestination... First I'll give you the definition, and then the article.

Definition: Predestination (also linked with foreknowledge) is a religious concept, which involves the relationship between God and His creation. The religious character of predestination distinguishes it from other ideas about determinism and free will. Those who believe in predestination, such as John Calvin, believe that before the creation God determined the fate of the universe throughout all of time and space.

Article: [Here](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predestination)

You don't have to read it if you don't want, but it's what I believe, and it's quite interesting even if you don't believe in God :)

Obviously it isn't what all Christians believe, but it may help you understand my viewpoint. But again, you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I, like you, am over debating lol.

Hmm, alright, can't argue against that.

> before the creation God determined the fate of the universe

You have to agree with me that its kinda weird that God would intentionally create individuals and then they would be sent to hell. Maybe God is just evil. Lol. That would be such a slap in the face to every single human being.