Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LoZ ORPG GUI WIP + Map Mockup

Dark Crusade

umm, I've never really talked to any of you before…
so its nothing personal
If you are making it all yourself, then you are good
Doesn't matter how good you are
it's still wrong
It all is, don't go passing on the blame to other games that are "fan-based"
you were telling us what to do @Japez:

> Now that you have been officially pwnt, get the duck off our topic and better yet eclipse and never come back.

Even though your a bunch of ignorant thieves
So going on anymore about it is pointless
You can't even accept that your stealing (ignorance)
but whatever, good luck with your game

@Japez:

> I'd be honoured that someone really likes my game and would consider making a fangame of my game. Haha. It'll be crapper than the game, so i wouldn't really care.

So your saying your game will be crappier than made zelda games?
Well nintendo works hard to make their games
all your doing is taking already made ideas and using them to make
a game

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignorance, the only one being ignorant here is you. You don't and won't learn the difference between:

**STEALING**

and

**FAN-BASE**

That's not _our_ fault.

@Kreator:

> codemeister1990, your repeating yourself, and proving yourself more and more stupid. So I'm not going to bother debating with you anymore. You have truly proven yourself mentally retarded.

Agreed.

Regards,
  Goddianicus.

Yeah, You really think a fan made game would be better than Twilight Princess?

and since when did, Stealing = Ignorance

> ignorance (ĭg'nər-əns) pronunciation
> The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

Are we any of that? No. You fail.

Obviously, your getting pretty pissed that kreator+japez+robin are making a game based of zelda

so if your that strung up about it, why dont we see you bashing on every other zelda game made?
( Like kreator said )

People are owning your replies, and your just stretching this out as long as possible..
take Japez's advice :
@Japez:

> get the duck off our topic and better yet eclipse and never come back.

Obviously he has personal issues with us, or perhaps can't handle the fact that we may have what it takes to make perhaps the first successful Zelda ORPG?

Regardless, If that isn't the case, then he should be ripping every other fanbased game. I hope you have a life expectancy of a few thousand years, because it might take you a while to debate them all.

And we are basing the game overall on Ocarina of Time, not that I'm sure it makes much difference?

@codemeister1990:

> They aren't basing this game on twilight princes…
> and Bone...because I'm bored
> It is wrong
> I don't really need to tell them
> You'd think they'd know right from wrong
> But that's conservative thinking ^
> which is becoming less common everyday

Its a fan game, we're basing it off the series. Therefore Twilight princess. Stop talking about things you know nothing of.

> They aren't basing this game on twilight princes…

There's also is a difference between, and it even it may not have been the first as Twilight Princess is a Zelda game:

**AN EXAMPLE**

and

**A FACT**.

Go buy a dictionary, if you know what that means.

Regards,
  Goddianicus.

@Kreator:

> Obviously he has personal issues with us, or perhaps can't handle the fact that we may have what it takes to make perhaps the first successful Zelda ORPG?

god…so full of yourself
I have no personal issues with you before this
I still don't, even if you are ignorant
that still isn't even enough to have issues with you
HOWEVER telling me what to do is
you have no right to do so
you don't really have the right to steal either
but I'm not nintendo, so it's not my fight

@codemeister1990:

> god…so full of yourself
> I have no personal issues with you before this
> I still don't, even if you are ignorant
> that still isn't even enough to have issues with you
> HOWEVER telling me what to do is
> you have no right to do so
> you don't really have the right to steal either
> but I'm not nintendo, so it's not my fight

This is as pointless as the whole debate.

I hope some moderator tortures you to banworld, it's the perfect place for you. The first four years, you'll learn how to **read**. After that you'll be able to learn **definitions**.

Regards,
  Goddianicus.

codemeister is seriously a ducking idiot, no matter how many times you tell him about all the other fan games, about it not being *stealing* he won't understand, every thread he has been to has had something bad happen to it.

Anyway i think it looks epic, i have played like 3 zelda fan games and they all fail, but i can just tell this won't. Also i think the sprite is good.

@Kreator:

> If that isn't the case, then he should be ripping every other fanbased game. I hope you have a life expectancy of a few thousand years, because it might take you a while to debate them all.

@codemeister1990:

> HOWEVER telling me what to do is
> you have no right to do so

When have we told you what the do? If we tell you to do anything, it will be to STFU and stop spamming our topic with your repetitive moronic ideals.

@codemeister1990:

Well, clearly you can't read because Godlord alone has explained that we are not stealing at least 10 times now.

@codemeister1990:

> but I'm not nintendo, so it's not my fight

Then why are you posting here?

**Oh wow, look, there's hundreds of zelda fan-games on ZFGC alone! Most of which are using official Nintendo graphics!

~~http://www.zfgc.org/forums/~~

EDIT- I actually meant this website-
http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php**

@Slaze:

> codemeister is seriously a ducking idiot, no matter how many times you tell him about all the other fan games, about it not being *stealing* he won't understand, every thread he has been to has had something bad happen to it.

And yes, I know- tell me about it.

@Slaze:

> Anyway i think it looks epic, i have played like 3 zelda fan games and they all fail, but i can just tell this won't. Also i think the sprite is good.

And thanks, we really appreciate the support.

yes it is pointless
This copyright infringement has nothing to do with me
so me arguing it is more opinion based as personally
I do not own zelda trademarks or designs
you want me banned just for pointing out that this
game is an act of theft and that anyone who can't
see that is ignorant and just wants to see the game
The law is the law, there is no exceptions
or at least that's how its supposed to be
We all know that the law isn't fully followed
But that doesn't make it any less of a law

@Japez:

> Now that you have been officially pwnt, get the duck off our topic and better yet eclipse and never come back.
>
> Mod Cleanup Request Please.

Very Mature, hes got a reasonable accusation for saying that this is a huge steal from the actual game.

@Kreator:

> codemeister1990, your repeating yourself, and proving yourself more and more stupid. So I'm not going to bother debating with you anymore. You have truly proven yourself mentally retarded.

another unreasonable remark, considering most of his replys are based by facts and are very good ones.

If I do get banned from here
it wouldn't be the first time (second time I would be)
Also it'd be for the same reason…difference of opinion...
really its legality though...I just can't believe you can't
accept fact...its like right there, you can't change it
It's like putting a hand in front of your face and saying
its a foot. It's a hand :P

> The law is the law, there is no exceptions

I've checked the law of my country recently and I seem to have that right though. Awesome huh? So okay, no exceptions.

> This copyright infringement has nothing to do with me

Then why are you posting, idiot?

> you want me banned

Yes.

> just for pointing out that this
> game is an act of theft

What theft? Do you have the prove?

> that anyone who can't
> see that is ignorant

We aren't uneducated, hello, I've 9.5 out of 10 for Latin so far…

> We all know that the law isn't fully followed

You are right, the law of my country says that all mental idiots should take medicines, you are the exception…

> Very Mature, hes got a reasonable accusation for saying that this is a huge steal from the actual game.

You want revenge, isn't it. You aren't very mature either.

> If I do get banned from here
> it wouldn't be the first time (second time I would be)

Says a lot about your crappy reputation.

> Also it'd be for the same reason…difference of opinion...

Correction: moroncy.

> accept fact…its like right there, you can't change it

Which fact, there isn't one? Unless you mean the fact that you're a complete retard…

Regards,
  Goddianicus.

codemeister1990, we have heard your stupid opinion… at least a dozen times now. So, yes we get your point and we couldn't care less.

Signed up to that forum yet?

@Sean¹:

> Very Mature, hes got a reasonable accusation for saying that this is a huge steal from the actual game.
>
> another unreasonable remark, considering most of his replys are based by facts and are very good ones.

Oh, that's a lot for you to say, considering you actually did steal graphics from various artists and claimed them as your own. You dare accuse me of stealing as well? Its obvious it is revenge, even Godlord picked it up straight away.

And, if you want to do the right thing, drop Nintendo an email. Let them sort it out, if they have a problem with it, I'm sure they WON'T spam my topic like you two, but instead deal with this in a professional matter.

I honestly think this is a great idea. It looks like it would be loads of fun. On the other hand thought that doesn't make it right in my opinion. I understand this is a fan-based game and you made all your own crap, but that really doesnt mean shit. Your taking the
Legend of Zelda world and pretty much coping the same exact tiles just revamping them and making it a game. Also when you mentioned roms earlier THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL. If you own the game it is perfectly legal to download them and play them on your computer. If you don't own the game you can download it but must delete it within 24 hours or it is consided an act of piracy.

@Slaze:

> as stated, there are many fan games made, some use tiles and sprites and everything! so codemeister why is it that you only complain about this one? especially considering this game doesnt use much from the zelda series.

Revenge. Why else would he target me? Exactly, what have you got to say about that codemeister and Sean?

@rhyhart:

> Also when you mentioned roms earlier THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL. If you own the game it is perfectly legal to download them and play them on your computer.

Yeah but 99% of the people who have ROMS don't have the original game you moron.

@Sean¹:

> make that 3 kreator, cus all you can say is its spam when its clear your the reject.

Proves my point that you doing this out of revenge. Isn't it funny that rhyhartr registered only hours ago, and all his posts are on this topic? I'm not retarded Sean.

Date Registered:  Today at 11:22:16 AM

> make that 3 kreator, cus all you can say is its spam when its clear your the reject.

He says more than that, learn to fucking READ.

It's not clear, it's just you wanting revenge, shut up and stop it. It's pathetic next to annoying and a waste of the Eclipse MySQL database.

Regards,
  Goddianicus.