Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokémon Online (yes, i will change the name later, and yes, another one)

aiko

![](http://aiko-productions.no-ip.org/pokemononline/imgs/banner.png)
Info/Summary:
It's a Pokémon Emerald like game, the base maps are the same. There will be other maps, but let's first make a start eh?

Time Era:
It's a Pokémon game, so, that would be enough explanation.

Gameplay type:
It's A pokémon game, and again, I think that's enough info.

Features:
You can use Pokémon powers, and kick their ass!
Adding Diamond/pearl pokemon for the storyline(like dialga,palkia, etc.)
Some own made maps, + there will be more quests(that's the only thing i missed in the real poke-games)

Screenshots:

![](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=33334.0;attach=5530;image)
_More Coming Soon_
(expect emerald map clones(and sprites, but i will add Diamond trainer sprites too))

[Http://aiko-productions.no-ip.org/pokemononline](Http://aiko-productions.no-ip.org/pokemononline)

I'm starting a sort of pokemon emerald online, BUT
Pokémon can't be catched anymore… Evil powers are trying to take over the Hoen regio!
Pokémon are brainwashed, they wouldn't listen IF you catch them...
One way...
Only one thing left to do...
KILL EVERY SINGLE POKEMON IN YOUR WAY UNTILL YOU DESTROYED THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL!

Become the hero(ine) of whole Hoen!

I need some mappers, graphic artists for some sprites(but i like to do the sprite things by myself so... kekeke^_^...), some for a new banner(I mean, look at this one, it sucks!) and someone that can handle VB.

One credit (xD one credit...) To MistowBubbows  for that one screen^^

Just login, and contact me ingame.

~Aiko~

PS:
if the client doesn't work, redownload it.
(and yes it's one client, I made it portable)

Basically, you don't want to take the time to make a battle system/catching system (you will be hard pressed to make this work) but I wish you best of luck.

To get people to help you, you will need to show screenshots and convince us that is will work and it will be a complete game not just the little information you gave us.

I am checking out your website and downloading the client

PS: Nice website though

You are right about that i was too lazy to make a catch system, but i thought this would be funny either xD

Like, kill a pokemon, they drop a TM, that you can use. Funny eh?

I made the website by myself, and it still contain some names of my old game.

^^

If you use Elysium (forbidden word)

Dum Dum Dum….

*Thunder crashes in the background*
It has a very good pet system, I replace the pets with pokemon sprites and with a few more cahnges I made it so with you fight a pokemon with the pet system you have a 1-5 or a 1-10 and so on chance of them dropping an item, or you catching them. and the item would be a pet. You can check out how I did it. I have a link to the game in my signature.

@jcsnider:

> If you use Elysium (forbidden word)
>
> Dum Dum Dum….
>
> *Thunder crashes in the background*
> It has a very good pet system, I replace the pets with pokemon sprites and with a few more cahnges I made it so with you fight a pokemon with the pet system you have a 1-5 or a 1-10 and so on chance of them dropping an item, or you catching them. and the item would be a pet. You can check out how I did it. I have a link to the game in my signature.

I wont use elysium;]
BUT
Maybe i can add some pets in it… some baby poke's you know.. like pichu or whatever.
But first the maps and base poke's

I just made my game as crazy as possible. I think some of the things I decided to do are harder than that stuff. If you want spriter's get on google and start digging there's plenty of pokemon nutz like us out there. I'll map for you, but jeez if your only going to recreate one region the mapping could be done by one person.

@kerii:

> I just made my game as crazy as possible. I think some of the things I decided to do are harder than that stuff. If you want spriter's get on google and start digging there's plenty of pokemon nutz like us out there. I'll map for you, but jeez if your only going to recreate one region the mapping could be done by one person.

Who said it only would be one region… and that we won't add new and more dunegon maps?
Come on! the whole Hoen regio is based for non multi play!
I'll add some dungeons etc. for partyquests
Some pvp areas ofcourse
multidueling
You'll see!

lol, in order to make this you need some skills of at least sadscritping, source recommended to get better fans, but anyways you can read an ebook i posted in resources, and you can get some info here on how to make one: http://www.upokecenter.com/ and best of luck(what teh heck is up with everyone wanting to make pokemon games?)

also, like 10 different teams have tried but failed to make these pokemon games, like me(but i have an excuse i left the damn pokemon game got no help whatsoever).

thirdly, Cyrus of PCO is a genius of over about 160 IQ and learned programming extremely quick.

and finally you will probably need at least an IQ of 130 to do this. (or otherwise learning programming will take you 2 + years to learn)

• 3 weeks later...
But but i like to kill them xD

And to tame pets instead of catching them and use them with a Pokéteam
It's not as regular as the other pokemon games.

I need someone that can handle VB, the other parts of scripting are el nuo problemo

@Minilinkki:

> ok, im free to use, i can help, im started are fan when pkmn started, If u need me, pm or post to topic :D
>
> List what i can do:
> Sprites (im rly good copy pkmn sprites and trainers)
> Mapping
> etc.

Question, copy maps, or ownstyle mapping? (or maybe both…?)