Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~ VOTE TODAY ~

ENIGMAX

do do do doo doooooo…... hey whats this topic about......

Yeah I dont vote! Im not going to waste my time standing in line for 10hrs when my voice wont mean crap. That and I dont see the point in voting for the lesser of two evils. I despise both of them, and there is no mention of 3rd party or any other option, so voting for them is pointless! Besides your vote doesnt count... its the Electoral vote that matters not the popular vote. So yeah Im just gonna sit here, and continue on with my existance, where there isnt going to be any real change.... just more empty promises, lies, corruption.

I can see obama winning, and some radical racist will assasinate him, and then there will be riots... or mccain winnning having a heart attack, and then malibu barbie will be incharge. we are screwed either way!

Oh and love ya Anna! (k)

I'm not voting in this one.
To much distortion of the truth from both parties, I was dissapointed.
And plus, 90% of the things both of them say they will do, are fiscally impossible right now.  Especially with the millions daily spent in Iraq.  We justg dont have the money.

Ahahaha Malibu Barbie!

Yeah, if I was in a position of power I would ban television and radio political ads all together. The mainstream media does nothing but perpetuate the two-party system, which is an inherent flaw in a democratic country – even a "democratic republic" as the United States is.

I understand you Gwen, it's like that one proverb, "If voting could change anything, it would be illegal!"

Nova, vote third party then you coward. Derp derp there are more than two parties.

Yeah, but then thats a meaningless vote, as the other parties dont stand a chance.

I'd rather make my statement, no matter how un-acknowledged it will be, by voting for no one, since I think they are all full of crap.

And dont call me a coward.

No vote is meaningless. I'm not gonna bother arguing with Gwen because she's always been apathetic about voting, but you sound like one of the two-party drones who are disenfranchised this election. This is the time to philisophically protest the two-party system by voting third party. And you don't even KNOW if the third parties are full of crap because you know nothing about them.

I understand… that voting 3rd party really does help that party... the can gain more funds for the next time around... So yes... if you dont like rep or dem... you should just vote for 3rd party even though they will lose so they will get more support later. Granted im not going to do this but you should.

really it just comes down to Im to apathetic about the whole thing. I dont really care about politics... it hold no intrest for me... I dont care or want to read the novel that comes about all the propositions and crap, so I really dont want to make the wrong decision since in not informed correctly. Yes im throwing away my right, and my civic duty to vote... on of the main reasons for the formation of the united states... but here is another civic duty i would throw away if i could... JURY DUTY!!! I dont feel the political party, or the judical system works, and i dont want to be a part of it.

I'll just adjust to whatever comes... besides money and power are what matter... I dont have either, so nothing is going to change regardless of what i do.

Because if more people become comfortable with the thought of voting third party we wouldn't be in the mess we are currently in. The nation doesn't get represented because the parties in power have to cater to the dug in hardliners who form the small but vocal backbone of their parties, and anyone with moderation and reason stuck in the middle get the short end from both sides.

Sure, it's not going to happen in a single election. But gradually, hopefully it will either get enough people comfortable enough to support a new party, or it will show the two complacent, established parties their faults and so they may reform and become better because of it. Either way we can't keep the two-party system as we have it now indefinitely. I don't want my children to grow up and only have Jack Johnson and John Jackson to vote for.

voting is an illusion, rich billionairs who run this country make the decisions not the American
  people… so as long as the grand illusion called "voting" keeps order it works, now on the
  other hand if they caught onto this farce the anarchy would rule but the chances of that
  is slim considering that  people will always except the unknowing truth in front of their eyes.

Yes, rich assholes control everything now let's hold our guns tightly as we march to the white house shooting up those fat rich bastards. Damn it, we _will_ get change. But seriously now, I agree with Anna.

Voting really doesn't matter, seeing that the electorial college is the main voting system, it is in place for the lack of voting there is today. it makes up for most of the peoples' voices. I would rather see them choose it then a bunch of Numbnutted rednecks around here.

And daniel thats ignorant. you should have known long ago money is power, but the whole shooting up the fat rich bastards, thats out of place and completely judgmental, and im going to guess your age is 12-14, which means you live with your parents/grandparents, your ideas are their ideas.

@Gwen:

> do do do doo doooooo…... hey whats this topic about......
>
> Yeah I dont vote! Im not going to waste my time standing in line for 10hrs when my voice wont mean crap. That and I dont see the point in voting for the lesser of two evils. I despise both of them, and there is no mention of 3rd party or any other option, so voting for them is pointless! Besides your vote doesnt count... its the Electoral vote that matters not the popular vote. So yeah Im just gonna sit here, and continue on with my existance, where there isnt going to be any real change.... just more empty promises, lies, corruption.
>
> I can see obama winning, and some radical racist will assasinate him, and then there will be riots... or mccain winnning having a heart attack, and then malibu barbie will be incharge. we are screwed either way!
>
> Oh and love ya Anna! (k)

Didn't Bush win the last elections with just over 500 votes?

Your vote does matter…

no…. gore won the popular vote, but Bush won the presidency.

It comes down to the electoral vote.... Besides im in California, wich is a Landslide Democrate state. even if i were to vote republican, my state "votes" democrat.... so i lose.