• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

~ VOTE TODAY ~

ENIGMAX

lol

Anyways. .. 
@Enig(big)mac:

> voting is an illusion, rich billionairs who run this country make the decisions not the American
>    people… so as long as the grand illusion called "voting" keeps order it works, now on the
>    other hand if they caught onto this farce the anarchy would rule but the chances of that
>    is slim considering that  people will always except the unknowing truth in front of their eyes.

Wow that deep. I hope that not true about this country

@Munro:

> If you don't vote, you can't complain about the government simple as that.

thats dumb. voting and government are on two separate levels, in this case, we are talking about the presidential elections, the president can hardly do anything without having a consent of other parties of the government. and its not simple as that. you can complain about anything, thats like saying if you don't buy an wii, you can't complain about it.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> thats dumb. voting and government are on two separate levels, in this case, we are talking about the presidential elections, the president can hardly do anything without having a consent of other parties of the government. and its not simple as that. you can complain about anything, thats like saying if you don't buy an wii, you can't complain about it.

Why should you complain about the wii if you don't have one?

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Voting really doesn't matter, seeing that the electorial college is the main voting system, it is in place for the lack of voting there is today. it makes up for most of the peoples' voices. I would rather see them choose it then a bunch of Numbnutted rednecks around here.
>
> And daniel thats ignorant. you should have known long ago money is power, but the whole shooting up the fat rich bastards, thats out of place and completely judgmental, and im going to guess your age is 12-14, which means you live with your parents/grandparents, your ideas are their ideas.

Exactly my point, it was called sarcasm. Of course, you couldn't detect it seeing as how you seem to a conspirator.

@Bone:

> Sarcasm wont work over the internet unless you use the sarcasm tages.
>
> [sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

Oh, I never knew of these specially designed tags. I'll take them for a test drive sometime.