Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Obama…

demon xxx x

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with the majority here, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have the treat gays like shit. They'll have enough to deal with irl.

I have friends who are gays (not all gays are men-jumpers), they're people just like the rest of us, so try treating them that way.

@ノ◊ㄅサкレ∆z:

> Have to agree with the majority here, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have the treat gays like shit. They'll have enough to deal with irl.
>
> I have friends who are gays (not all gays are men-jumpers), they're people just like the rest of us, so try treating them that way.

Thats not Obama, Thats Hillary. Switch subjects XD

…. he thinks we have 59 states...

"I have been to 57 states, I couldn't go to Alaska or Hawaii"

lets assume he meant 47... then plus the two makes 49... still wrong...
Maybe he was adding commonwealths... 47+2+2... 51... still wrong...
Maybe he was adding Unincorporated Organized Territories... 50 states, plus all 4 UOT's.... 54... still wrong.... lets add more...
Maybe he meand with UOT and Unincorporated Unorganized Territories(which makes no sense cause the are uninhabited)... 50 states, 4 UOT's, and 11 UUT's... 65... uh oh... too much... only other thing to put in the mix are plots of land such as military bases and embasies...

He also refused to stand for the pledge of allegiance...
He also refused to show his birth certificate...

I am not saying he will make a bad president... just saying he hasnt given me much to hope for...

lol. and i love how he avoids the line where explain im not all anti-obama.. lol.

From what I have seen in the past, the more we like the president as a person, the worse he actually is as a president. Everyone hated Bill Clinton, but his plan would have had us financially set by next year. Everyone lvoes bush, but we are close to a depression and war on top of it. sometimes a war helps a country financially but its not surefire and its a horrible choice for fixing a problem.