Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is Lostica?

mrmiguu

[http://lostica.co.nr](http://lostica.co.nr)

What is Lostica?

Losticaâ„¢ all started when I was game-making off and on. I was into making my own orpg(s) and decided to make a unique one, one so different, it would change the way people thought about orpg(s) forever!  I started out by experimenting with two dimensional side-scrolling features such as side-movement, jumping, running, and etc. However, I came to realization that jumping was out of the picture (for the time being) so I used another unique feature in it's place, grapple hooks. When I first began with this concept, they were very bugged and unstable. I eventually lost interest and went about creating regular top-down orpg(s). Once a stable version of Eclipse was released, I started in on making "Two n' Half Dimensions". A very early project which soon grew into quite a hot-spot as far as new ideas went. People became very interested, so this inspired me to find more "original" graphics and start in on Losticaâ„¢. After about two weeks, I was ready to release Closed-Beta testing; It turned out to be a great success andI quickly began working on it to improve it even more and add as many new features to it as possible, by demand from the public. I released Open Beta after two more weeks and it was a hit. I kept the server on for roughly 2~3 months then shut it down due to botters/corrupt GM(s)/ mass complaints/and spammers. I regained my enthusiasm when school was calmed down and people were asking for Lostica to be released again, I began production on Lostica Rebirth and nothing will ever be the same again!

Sincerely, MrMiguu