YWO Recruiting 1 More Programmer and 1 More Server Host

gizmo1

heres an update we need a server host.
minimum reqs

Internet Speed: 2.5 MBPS
RAM: 1.0 GB
Storage For this game:
4 GB
(if it gets up to at least 60 players online at a time XD)

contact me on my msn for more info.

Now For Programming:
I will need the following from you:

Contact(MSN preferable):__________________________________
Experience:____________________________________________
Proof(show an image of your programming):_____________________

Features:
*We will have some kind of partnership instead of me and tinnie being head of the game.
*an outlook on whats already done
*a good team that will provide for us  ;)

My MSN Is:
[email protected]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience(years, months, days ect): 2 months (+-)
Knowledge(programm. lang.): Visual Basic 6.0 (And HTML basic)
Hours avaliable: not
Rating: you must fill this in right?
IQ(be honest -_-): 140
MSN: Don't got
Proof: Made a working pokemon-a-like battlescreen.

Not Applying, just wanted to fill it in :P
Hope you find someone who's good.

lol, i used to have a form of autism and adhd, i've really lost that in about a year, my iq, no joke is 159.

> Their battlescreen looks awesome!

yeah bearking did that ^^, i wish i had graphics skills to but i really suck most at graphics lol.

@anasky:

> That wasn't a joke…
> Also, I got autism, which gets my IQ high, but hard to use :P
> Although, got a really small form of autism.

no offence but your IQ is not 140, Theres 14 year olds in university with lower IQ. 140 is the highest you can get without being declared a geneious. You don't have 140\. Maybe close(120, 121) but not 140.

your so freakin lucky!!! (that is if you live in teh usa don't know about other countries)
i'm 15 and my iq is 159, and in freaking missouri(misery is its nickname) the damn law won't let universities enroll people under 18, what state or country you live in? i wanna go there XD. (lets hope its somewhere in teh usa).

Uberbear,

I would like to let you know.  Once I've finished Eclipse.NET, I would like to port your game to Eclipse.NET.  I'll do all needed programming for you, I'll even write a converter that can convert a whole Eclipse Game[Only maps graphics and blah, not code of course].  Once I have it finished, it shouldn't be that hard.

Yours,
      Joe - Dezire Software

@â—‹:

> lol, XD yeah i got a server host now, but now i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a programer to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't HELP you, since it's 2 more weeks before closed beta of my game is starting (hint hint) but I might tell you how I made the catch system of Chricic.
In trade of moderator status and acces to change a little thingy in the source :P.

@DezireSoft:

> Uberbear,
>
>      I would like to let you know.  Once I've finished Eclipse.NET, I would like to port your game to Eclipse.NET.  I'll do all needed programming for you, I'll even write a converter that can convert a whole Eclipse Game[Only maps graphics and blah, not code of course].  Once I have it finished, it shouldn't be that hard.
>
>     Yours,
>       Joe - Dezire Software

aww that will be awesome :P, i can't wait, will i have to adapt to a new language or will it still be teh same?

Hey your server is offline right now, the temp server was in the front room of our house so I am sure my father saw it on a turned it off… I wil get it back online ASAP but my parents sleep FOREVER and i am at my grandparents so it could take some time I did get the backupper working so it will be updated right after I get the server back online :D