Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My computer wont read the .dat files!?

achap89

can some one help me it only comes up with

```
Shankman                    û f&  À  Ø   ÃŽ   Ã¥                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
        À  Ø   ÃŽ  
```
when i open it whats wrong? and can you help me fix it?

OK, then I got a new question. Does EE 2.5 have the source release? cuase I added extra variables for the "Char" & I & ".dat". And what the point of change the strings into other stuff .dat? Why can't they leave it .txt or .ini files? If they doesn't let us use text editor with the char files, they should release the source.

Rithy