Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tattoo idea?

kender the great

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> haha. i know i won't like pokemon that long, but when people ask, ill be like, well seeing that i have nothing else but memories, this is a visual for that story, and why i had it, and who it involved. :). see there is meaning behind that stuff. not just for the looks.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh man… dunno - probobly someone sayed it before. But you'll regreat it probobly. Maybee not in the next 5 years... not in the next 10 years. Just think about it. What if you'll go to the army? With a fucking pokemon on you? Or maybee worse - what if you'll go to jail someday? (I hope you won't but you know - what IF) You'll get raped for that pokemon xD. And when you'll get old it'll look disgusting... not even mentioning what'll happen if you'll get fat, beefcaceish.

yes. and young people drinking is also… but laws are waaaay strict there... like.. .get super high or drunk and cause a vehicle accident... even if no one gets badly hurt... i beleive its prison time... here you get like a couple nights in jail with a large fine at most...