Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dad sucks.

ddunit

well, i guess its chit chat anyway lol. Yeah, I used to have a step dad who would punch me in the head and call me a pussy because i cried when he hit me. Of course, he did steroids. Maybe you should investigate for steroids. Just look for large Syringes. And if he has a section for all of his medications, DEFINATLY look there for the actual steroid liquid. Make sure you do it when no one is home. But If he acts like you are a loser and you suck and such. Its always worth a try.

No, he just WAY overprotects me and such, he usually doesn't hit me.. When I start crying cause he yells at me for no reason he yells at me to stop crying -.-
And when I start telling him stuff about him, he starts yelling at me saying it's not true and that he doesn't need those "insults"…
The other day I talked to him about it, he stopped doing it for a week, then he started doing that again ...

yeah. But none the less, it still isn't as good as a lot of people in the world. But hey, every, and I mean _every Family has its own issues. Just depends on how extreme they are._

No.. He's a programmer.
Here's the rest of my happy famely!
My brother: A jerk who keeps pissing me off and alwaise gets away with it.
My mother: She is lalwaise working/sleeping if she's not doing one of these two, she's watching TV or getting yelled at by my dad, she yells back tho :S

Wow, that's funny shit, you see my dad used to beat my mom and my mom used to beat my sister and I used to cry in a corner when i was like 5 or something too long ago to remember.

Parents are assholes, hypocritical retards that think that since they made mistakes in there life they can somehow fix your by helping you avoid the same mistakes.

You learn by living, if your dad yells at you, fuck it. Unless you think he is going to pound the fvck out of you yell back till your blue in the face. I am 18 I am pretty much forced to live at home, since my mom and dad are fucks and won't help me pay for college. I got treated like I was 12, till one day. I came home and tripped out trashed the house, pushed my dad half way through our patio door. After that, they never bother me no matter what… Its wonderful!

Get into a rage and do some damage... that'll learn'em.

I'm 22, our father used to take some things out of hand.

If he was upset and you did something wrong, he'd beat you with his belt until he thought you had enough.

My brother stood up to him once, but my dad beat him until he bled and he still told our dad off, so my dad threw salt on his cuts and beat him some more.

He eventually settled down though, after my brother knocked him out.

Just keep in mind, difficult parent(s) is something many people go through, some more difficult than others. Eventually it ends as you get older and at that point, only you can choose how you want to live your life. Abusive like your parents (whether verbal or physical) or like others whom have affected you positively.

lol well, luckily, my mom dropped the bastard. And now I am living a great (but we are poor) life. its actually nice and quite now. And we all respect eachother. Its great.

@^.^:

> No.. He's a programmer.
> Here's the rest of my happy famely!
> My brother: A jerk who keeps pissing me off and alwaise gets away with it.
> My mother: She is lalwaise working/sleeping if she's not doing one of these two, she's watching TV or getting yelled at by my dad, she yells back tho :S

Wow thats my family except my dad is a stock trader so you can imagine how bad I have it with bad markets.