Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect World

ddunit

Sorry I wasn't around today, some idiot was messing with the network and broke it.

Why did you join a faction already ^.^ ?

@unnown:

> did you use the torrent?

I did.

@Seba:

> Also can every class "Transform" Into some creature?  Like the Barbarian can transform into a tiger :P

Male Untamed (Barbarian) can turn into Tigers, and female Untamed (Venonmancer) can turn into Foxes. Other races don't transform, although Elves have wings.

@^.^:

> Oh and the fact I'm flying didn't suprise you?

Didn't you just jump into the air then go into meditation mode?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Lost City. Um I'm not sure yet, Marona is my "main" but since I don't want to level too much faster than Gwen, I haven't played as fast. Usually I just run around collecting materials. Oh yeah, if anyone collects Cotton Thread from monsters they've killed, DON'T sell them. You need tons of that stuff to craft armors.

Oh speaking of crafting, if anyone is 5-12 level melee weapon user, or 9-16 magic weapon user, I have a couple of crafted weapons you might want, +2 star quality.

Man, I can't get this to work.

Didn't find anything on their forums about this sort of problem either. I'll reinstall I guess, but if that doesn't work, then I don't know what to do.

I have the latest drivers, tried a variety of settings, etc. Nothing worked.

Cool… so far I've successfully met DDunit in game. "Sabeoth" is chronically offline. It's easier once we start meeting eachother, because once you have someone in the friends list it's easy to contact them (you can even send chat to them if they are offline). There is also the post system, but it's expensive for new players (500 coins a message).

unnown, what is your name? I'll log back in.

Edit: pic of me and LoneWolfy.
[![](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/pw/th_pw-tiger2.jpg)](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/annacomnena/pw/pw-tiger2.jpg)