Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfect World

ddunit

No, probably should have, but my email was already getting too long, since I tried to talk about all the symptoms, and about all the things I tried… except formatting.

I'm not paranoid, don't care really, although a lawsuit would screw me up at this point, getting into university next yr, and s***.

I guess I'll send em. As far as I know, hijac is only for viruses, and dxdiag for gfx issues.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent a few hours questing, and killing snowmen in Etherblade city lol.

Got up to lvl 14, snagged a handful of mirage celestones.  Was a fun night :)

Anyone else do the christmas stuff?
Couldnt do the quest because you have to be lvl 20, but still got alot of good loot from killing snowmen

No, it's a tower. Leaving the Elder, turn right and head toward the south district. When you get near the Tailor on your right, if you look across the street to your left, you'll see either a low roof or a low cliff you can jump on. Get on there, then head along it south-west direction. There should be some other roof ledges from the gate building tower. Jump up on those, go around the tower and you're above the gate arch.

From there, look up, there is a small wooden bridge between the upper towers; the chest is there. The only way I've found to reach it is to look a little south-west, there is another tower roof in jumping distance, and it's a little higher than your current position. Jump there, and you should be able to just barely jump onto the little wooden bridge.

Ok, I am now pissed.

I have not managed to jump yet, tried it for about an hour non stop.

Whoever thought that forcing us to do that was a good idea is ducking retarded.

For those who don't know, you basically have to jump from one tower to another. They are very far from eachother, and its almost impossible to get to the other side. But if you get it just right, you win.

Anybody think they can do it for me? Somebody said I won't get any new quests unless I finish that one.

Else, I'm not playing this anymore…