Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You're an Eclipse addict when…

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dray777:

> you convince your mom to homeschool you so you can spend all your time on eclipse (thats wat i did…)
> you don't want to go to school so you open the server menu and select disable time
> you miss your bus so you open admin panel and warp yourself to school.
> you are in gym class and you take the mile tests and you get a bad score so you try downloading the library files again ( _run time_ error… all i can think of...)

Im actually good at the mile run. Last time I clocked in at 7min.

You are a true Eclipse addict when you talk to pickles and/or pidgins (esp. the ones that do narcotics)

@Roujo:

> When you are petitioning for the release date of EE3.0 to be a national holiday. XD

ROFL thats a good idea@Bone:

> Did you actually convince your mom to homeschool you so you can spend all your time on eclipse…
> Seriously, go to school, its a big impact on what kind of person you are, go interact with other people...

no i actually found eclipse after i was homeschooled and in a youth group and gymnastics everyday therefore i do interact with people besides my mom is a teacher for 7th and 8th grade (im a 7th grader) so it worked out since we were moving anyways….

You're an Eclipse addict when you have do this like me everyday :
1\. Check Eclipse right when I woke up.
2\. Answer questions on Eclipse on my iPhone or Mac on my way to school and before school.
3\. During the free time in school, I checked Eclipse again and maybe answer a few question. (can't anymore :( it's not allowed after today)
4\. First thing you do is log on Eclipse again when u get home.
5\. Promise not to work on the vacation but always checked Eclipse during the vacation.
6\. Thinking when will the Eclipse Evolution 3.0 will be out.
7\. Checked Eclipse during a date with your girlfriend.
8\. Checked Eclipse in the movie theater on iPhone.

Sincerely.
Rithy

PS : I made some up though. I don't do all of it :P