Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Key Online

KevinBoy

So I assume the computer you were developing BO on was not your own, therefore one of your family members just decided to delete the entire directory for it, clumsily or thinking it was junk. And yet, you had no backups or anything?

Sounds pretty unbelievable to me. You have no friends or co-developers with it, nor any sites or FTP's you uploaded it onto to share with friends or partner devs?

Yeh that does sound supsicious <.< - >.> nut anyways unlucky. Just goes to show how much back ups are needed. My game got hacked, everything deleted but we had back ups so we are starting again! [OT] Kreator update your sig too mine seeing as im advertising ur game :) hehe [OT]

@Kevin:

> the only person that has the files would be the person hosting my files which disappered a few weeks ago and never saw him again, and borne online was a solo project, no one eles was on the team besides the guy hosting it which ended up being me x_X

LOL! Thats the best excuse you could come up with?… for one I made Lostica Online practically all by myself. (Godlord and a few others helped when it was online) So theres no reason to say you gave up on a project because nobody wanted to help you. You had so much great progress, such great maps and you GAVE UP. I can understand loss of interest (it happens to the best of us) but when you start a project, try to get a soul feel that you LOVE it enough to stay with it no matter how much interest you lose.

BTW, I like the banner, very neat with the customs and all.

@Field~DDunit:

> Mig, he doesn't have the files D:
> Would be hard to work on stuff he doesn`t have…

Lol, he can still re-create them, I could with Lostica. Make it bigger and better. If he really liked his project he would've made backups and whatnot.