Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The taco master and some eclipse news

nickko

I have returned once more…

The Code engine and script as well as all the work to my game STOV still exists.  For those of you who do not remember I was one of the oldest eclipse members in existance...since the green forums. I was also a developer whom worked alongside DG1423 and a few others...I miss very dearly

I have come back with a goal. To work and release STOV

STOV - Stands for A Stwalart's Tale 5.

If anyone played a stwalarts tale and was a fan please post here. I aim to get this community back to what it once was...A COMMUNITY!

Please tell me if which of the games you have played the 5th iteration returns to the older worlds...the first game the one most remember and love the most...its bigger badder and while most of you will marvel at it's technical acheivment because...well almost all of it uses the exact same code you get in a non source package save for a few details. Marvel once more and please delve into the 5th iteration of the series reguardless if you are a new player or experienced vetran. Once more pick up the sword or staff or bow to mark a new standard of eclipse games.

All developed entirley by one man. The Taco Master himself.

@Marsh:

> First off there was like 3 differant green forums you guys only remember the last. Then there was like 2 forums before that. Which you guys dont remember. Becouse you werent there. Unlike the true legends.

I viewed one of them a year before I joined. I sorta regret not joining the forum back in 2006 when I learned about it