Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

| Planet Breeze | Company | Recruiting |

Mulkaar

Hello,
I'm Crazy Smurf I've been around for a while, creating, planning but never making and after a tough debate with myself I've decided to work on a game using graphics created only by Green Raven. So I'd thought I'd make a 'production company' to recruit talented eclipsers to help me with this and future projects. Planet Breeze is all about showing the world of 2D Gamers Green Raven's works. Green Raven is an extremely talented pixel artist who created many 2D Gaming Templates. The most popular of this was Breeze. Breeze offers a cuter and smoother look to new games and I believe, easier to sprite. I suppose the only downside to the Breeze Templates are the fact that they don't have as much detail as other templates such as the RMXP RTP or the Half-Kaizer template.

Planet Breeze will mainly be about our games but may sponsor some games that have great potential. The aim of this company is to create Eclipse Games. The company would consist of a few handpicked, skilled artists, scripters and mappers. I would like to stress that I will not treat you as the lesser, but as a partner, I won't act like a 13 year old convinced to make the next runescape, but as the 20 year old I am.

So as you can see not much to show but soon the first Planet Breeze game will be unveiled to it's employee's then the public. Planet Breeze will hardly ever recruit new people except when needed unless they show great interest in joining.

Requirements to join are as follows: Active Member or +, 2 Examples for each category, MSN, An Email Address, Must be active at least 10 hours a day.
The groups are as follows:

-Graphics

*Pixel Art - Ingame Graphics
*Art -  Concept Drawings
*Computer Graphics -  Logos, GUIs etc.

-Scripting

*SadScripting - Ingame Scripting
*Visual Basic 6 Coding - VB6 Coding
*Website Coding - Any Coding to Do With Websites, HTML, XHTML, CSS, C++, Java

-Media

*Mapping - Ingame Zone Creation
*Hosting - 24/7 Server Hosting
*Music - SFX, BGS.

If applying please fill out your resume as follows:

**Name: - Your Real Name.
Alias: - Your Eclipse/ Preferred Nickname
Applying For: - Which Groups You are Applying For
Example 1: - Your Example
Example 2: - Your Example

-The Planet Breeze Team-

(Secondary means maybe)

| Crazy Smurf |** - Founder, Developer, Idealist, Mapper, Art, Pixel Art (Only Sometimes)

**DezireSoftware** - Pixel Art and C++ Coder

**УvøgêÑ** - Computer Graphics

**Warconn** - File Storage

**Munro** - C++, Sadscripting, Secondary Visual Basic 6 Coding.

**Greendude120** - Secondary Sadscripting

**New Project Announced!**

That's right we have established a new project. Not much can be said except we will work with eclipse until soon we will be porting to C++ with DezireSoftware. Please don't ask as I know basically nothing about C++ but expect a particle engine etc. Also we are hoping to get in touch with Green Raven himself for some customs. Our hopes are high for the future!
**More about the C++ Engine Here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?board=223.0**

Sincerely,

George/Crazy Smurf

Awesome Stuff Dezire! I spent ages looking through your stuff and there are quite a few lovely resources there. Wow a Vet! Anywho I added you on msn and I hope you realise you will mainly be working with Breeze Style Monsters,Sprites and maybe tiles but looks like spriting is your main point! I'll keep updated!

@DezireSoftware:

> Haha, thanks.  I'll be on MSN tonight, I've got a concert to go to soon[Metallica..]

I hate you.  :)

Take some photos of it for me pleeeeeeeese! ive only been to 3 concerts, as they have only played 3,  between 1994 and 2009 in Sydney - last ticket cost me $600 for the mosh, bloody ebay.

Dezire, Lucky Metallica rule! Take some pictures cos I might set up a forum for Planet Breeze so you could maybe post in general chat w/e On-Topic= Here's a screenshot of the new graphics!
![](http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1155/preview1bk2.png)

Thats mine,

Heres some GR WIP:
![](http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/greensoft/br_characters.png)

Also I won't be on then. Stayed up all last night till like 4am at a mates house wicked party then police were called over to tell us too turn the music off lol. Anyways Ill be on tomorrow at about 4:00pm GMT, London, Greenwich. I have a rugby match thats miles away and its a tournament so it'll be ages. So ill be on when Im on 4 hopefully.

Lol the usual Question. I state quite clearly but no. Breeze is the sprite resource that lostica use but i am against Breeze Revolution I only like Green Raven he is the creator but 90% of the work is his Breeze Revolution take the credit for all of it.
Also a video!:
http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Mulkaar/?mediafilter=videos

Kite I'm sorry,
First of all Active Members or + Are only wanted. And those maps aren't even that good. They are just a ground with a few trees and an autotile placed over. Please read the actual thread before hand.

-[Update]-
The actual team has been added!
DezireSoftware and Devogen welcome aboard!

Hey Crazy, im working on something that may be a new project here with another guy but if it doesnt work out id like to help out a bit, interesting project.

U can add me on msn for now if ud like, tis on my profile

EDIT: forgot to say i would join as sadscriptor, im good at general dev stuff like items/maps and stuff but i already got my game for that stuff :P

@DezireSoftware:

> Welcome, Devo.  Haha.
>
> Oh, by the way, Smurf, I can't exactly do a lot of the HTML, but, I could do simple additions to it, once you get your site up.

Thanks, looks like we have a good team forming…

p.s off topic :HOW WAS METALLICA??

Dev he made a chit chat topic about it. Hows the banner going? Also we have established a new porject. Not much can be said except we will work with eclipse until soon we will be porting to C++ with Dezire. Please don't ask as I know basically nothing about C++ but expect particle engines etc. Also we are hoping to get in touch with Green Raven himself for some customs. Our hopes are high for the future! Welcome aboard all.

No he doesn't, Lostica is now using completely custom graphics the only MMORPG i've seen that is using these graphics is merrimint. Our game is in heavy early development. So no WIP is expected for a while. Also greendude seeing as you are on and off as a scripter you have been put as Secondary (meaning on and off/maybe). Sorry as we now have one of the best programmers in the community, Munro.

BUMP

Munro has joined Woopie!