Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

.: Eclipse Ad Central :.

Greendude120

..:: [Eclipse Ad Central](http://eclipseadcentral.webs.com) ::..

Hey, your probably wondering what this is if you do not know about it yet.

Well first off, its not a stupid eclipse top sites. Those are lame. This actually works. Its similar to google ads, yet its free and mainly for eclipse.

I made a site. On it you can add your site and also get the html code for EAC. Just like google ads, you can add banners on your site or add your site on google ads banners.

The thing is you can take 1 or the other. In EAC, you take both. If you want to get trafic by adding your site on the EAC ads, then you gotta do your share and put an EAC ad on your own site.

EAC ads change on every page refresh so everyone has a fair chance of appearing on a site. If every1 signs up in eclipse , we would have hundreads of sites all linking to 1 another giving every1 lots of traffic.

A very interesting concept i thought about. I decided to make it for good. Right now you cannot add the EAC banner because it doesnt have any sites on it yet. I posted 2 sites already that are signed up but i didnt make the banner yet. Once im done ill email every the html code, or you can get it off the site. You add it to your site and ill add your site to the EAC ad and there you go, youll start getting traffic from other sites.

its all free. Please consider it, check out the site and try it. If you change your mind you can unsign. Once the banner is out ill make a page for those who wish to unsubscrib and remove their site from the ad so its a no obligation thing.

Hopefully everyone realized the potential of this and uses it to your advantage.

..:: [Eclipse Ad Central](http://eclipseadcentral.webs.com) ::..
Add the EAC Banner to your site before registering or you will not be added to the list

-Greendude120

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol extremely good point. Posted links. Go sign up people, i wanna start making some banners so i can show examples of how it works to those who are assure about joining. Just see it as a google ads, its similar. The games will be filtered too so you will never get any mature, racist or any or inappropriate content.

Sounds awesome! When I have a website I might do it. But I see two major problems: 1) Eclipse games are made for Leisure and Pleasure and not for huge fan bases. This means hardly many have a huge fan base. 2) The larger Eclipse games usually don't want other games being advertised unless payment is involved on their site. As this looks takky and unprofessional.

Well some take their games as a real goal and like ambardia, i mean this is now a real game, im sure he would love to add it because those who like eclipse and want to see different games can just click it and go to another site. Its like a google ad, i mean it the same thing u have a game and advertise other games, yet the site dont lose that many visitors, its just instead of having a visitor close the window, they go to a different site when they arnt interested or w/e in the game. Maybe they wanna play 2 games at once, i dunno.

I find its not unprofessional because all it says is EAC ad, it looks like a google ad but by EAC, both work the same, they display content on the ad thats similar to the content on the current site.

The main difference between this and google ads is that no money is involved so if somone cant afford advertising, this is good, it gets ur game out there. No one has to sign up but those who want can and its a good idea too because this can turn out as a really neat project.

You can post ideas to make it better too if u'd like. :)

Yes excellent idea, please do send me some, i do have currently a limitation for the size, i use the normal banner size, its 468x60, please do send in some stuff.

Please look at the Demo Ad on the 'EAC Banner' page on the site though for an example of how it is structure. I need to be able to fit the stuff on it. Also any other graphics for the site would be welcomed too.

woot 4 registered sites :D

Ok one I onyl really do fancy texts and world maps in Photoshop so I would advise asking Slym and I am still learning. Also if you really want me to do it. Ill need an exact template. As in where the text etc goes. Make me that and I should be good to go. I hope also better Photoshop / Graphics Artist will read this and submit some templates too. If we got around like 10-20 templates and a load of signed up games it really could become great potential for those small time games cmon you graphic artists!

Its cause i thought about adding Eclipse to the list to it shows up every so often. Reason why i dont want it to be perminent is because go look at the demo ad, i mean there like no room to put touchofdeathforums.com or anything about eclipse, that is the normal banner size. so ill just add eclipse to the list itll be better, good suggestion.

@ Smurf, go see the demo ad on the site, thats how the text is structured.

Im glad people are seeing its potential btw, hopefully it is big, plz do vote this for Pinned or talk about it to friends who have small games who might be interested.

Cool, glad to see you very enthousiastic about it. Im going to post the code now that ive got many sites. No one sent any banner so im gonna use my classic one.

If someone wants to add eclipse they can do it, maybe marsh could do that or sum1\. Id do it but i wouldnt know what to put in the description.

Btw speaking of description, lol dont make it too long people. Ill have to cut some off. Anyhow ill work on a thing to edit description and unsubscrib if needed.

:D keep signing up. Atleast get a homepage done and sign up, I think what i might do is add like a start beside game name on the ad if your like one of the first like 30 to sign up or w/e