Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Item Ideas.

Chakkra

WonderBoy III still plays exactly the same man, its timeless - so is WBII in monster land.. but WB1 is a bit doh..

I make correction, Winged Boots are in Wonder Boy II.

Wonderboy III was where you became mouse man, hawkman etc.. was such a well made game for the time…

Not to be confused with Wonder Boy III in Monsters Lair, that was the action version in the arcade.

You want a good old game? BlackTiger, on MAME. I played that till my fingers bled.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's supposed to be fun… And the items are custom to that one person for more customability of characters. I already have alot of items made, Now I'm just doing this for fun. I'm getting around to making the crotch piece.. kinda hard to do. I'll figure it out tho. I'm just really sick, so I'll make the stuff later... Also, the wing boots sound interesting. I'll make those for you. Same with the monkey mask.

To do:
Meteor Hammer
Monkey Mask
Winged Boots
Ginger Afro Wig
**If I missed anyone, please tell me and I'll add your stuff**

@Chakkra:

> link=topic=38077.msg363286#msg363286 date=1233782230]
>
> Nanoware's Rusty Dagger
> ![](http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9799/rustydaggerfv3.png)
> This will have 2x better stats then the regular dagger.

You chaould Chang it To lenton. He works with Nanoware

*Name of item Ginger Afro
*Picture http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uPf3-oKaUkw/SAttx7USe6I/AAAAAAAAAeo/lIODYoheEh0/s200/Commodore.JPG
*Where on the body it will be equipped. Helm)
*What color do you want it? Ginger.

@[IG:

> [Chaos Mohawk Emo-ranger] Kerii link=topic=38077.msg363958#msg363958 date=1233870488]
> Meh, the Schwartz is over rated. My Midichlorian Count is off the charts. Yeah I actually enjoyed looking up real weapons and stuff for my game.

hehe noones midichlorian count is higher than Devos, he is the star wars master ;)

**for people who dont watch star wars or read the books, midichlorains are the things that allow jedi and sith to use the force, the more you have, the more potention you have to be powerful**

I am Devogen's counter. :D He's the Sith and I the Jedi. :D

-Come up with your Own ideas. Your just lame if you can't even come up with a few different things. I mean blood hell, yes hell is bloody, I found a spork sprite. :D The Spork of Doom-on-nosit-ah will reign supreme.

I did contribute. :D But after reading what you've said I think your full of it. >.< If it was for fun you wouldn't have said:@Chakkra:

> link=topic=38077.msg363960#msg363960 date=1233870914]
> I like the crazy ideas.. **_my game is supposed to be random and fun.. not serious_**. Make more random and crazy items like the crotch spike

Judging by the information you've requested it would be the exact things you'd need to know to put an item in your game. Plus you've made several posts saying that you are doing this item or another. Honestly it looks like you've masked a plot to have others do your game design for you with a "game". I gave you a good item, it so happened to be a real one but still. If you want to make great items tha aren't just another rip off from some game, sit and play a ton of games and then make up your own.

> Honestly it looks like you've masked a plot to have others do your game design for you with a "game".

Are you on drugs? Sorry but what your talking about is absolute nonsense. Do you even understand what your saying? Because I sure don't. How am I having others make my game with a post about **me making special items for members of eclipse in my game.** I AM making my own game, you cannot assume stuff that you have very little knowledge of.

> Judging by the information you've requested it would be the exact things you'd need to know to put an item in your game.

Also, what does that mean? Of course I'm requesting people to make special items (For their own personal use (FOR FUN))… I wanted the Eclispe Community to have a part in my game.. and I'm making whoever requests an item, their item for their own perosnal use in the game. THE POINT OF THIS POST IS TO MAKE SPECIAL ITEMS FOR WHEN PEOPLE PLAY MY GAME THEY HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT THEY CAN WEAR. ~~Sorry if I like people to have custom items in my game. Sorry I like to have fun. Sorry i like to make people special items in my free time.~~ Wait.. I don't need to apologize to you.

If you don't like this idea, stop flaming me with your nonsense and go somewhere else.

@[Taco:

> Kerii link=topic=38077.msg364066#msg364066 date=1233881600]
> That doesn't really argue your point.

Also, I'm not trying to argue.. This is a post seeing if anyone wanted a "Special" Item in my game before the debut. Not an argue of weather or not I'm "Masking a plot" you loonitic.

From your previous scripting, What happens if I want to be in a Guild AND become a Taco God?
Also stop making stupid accusations both of you. Chakkra I'm afraid your argument is weak and Kerii has a good point except its pointless. Im just a peace keeper. Also looking coolio.