Boy becomes father at 13

munro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fiend:

> They both wanted the baby, i didn't put the blame on her (if your aiming any of that at me).

> **Secondly it's mostly the girls fault..**

> It's just someone at the age of 15 should understand by now, what is wrong with having a baby at the age of 15 years old, especially with a kid at the age of 13… Well i feel sorry for the baby. Lastly she wasn't drunk.

She was 14 at the time of conception I think. But anyway I do agree with you, she should've known, but as I keep saying, being 15 isn't any wise old age either, and they were both running on emotions.

@Fiend:

> A 14 year old is completely different from a 12 year old, and no shit they didn't think about this, they had a baby when he's only 13 years old.. Clever kids!
> and Fruitpunch you think everyone above the age of 13 just wants to Duck then you are one messed up person  :cool:

No, a 14 year old is not different than a 12 year old. They are both pubescents running full-bore on hormones. And since in modern society we want to shelter "children" constantly, only light responsibilities fall on them. 16 year olds aren't much better, but atleast by that point more adult responsibilities are granted to them, which help train them.

I know most of you are in that age group, so obviously you feel like an adult and mature, and sure you may be, but it doesn't mean that 2 years in that age group has any difference in maturity level.

@[SB:

> Fruitpunch link=topic=38512.msg370765#msg370765 date=1234571105]
> I wonder if I put all my semen in a cup and gave it to a sperm bank would I get paid? Or have to support the child?

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess that you waive all legal rights to the children born from your donated sperm.

**Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.**

@[SB:

> Fruitpunch link=topic=38512.msg370773#msg370773 date=1234571349]
> again he is mature
>
> just not smart

No he's not mature, maturity is reacting in an appropriate way towards a certain situation.
Oh yes lets have sex without a condom and maybe have a baby which i won't be able to support financially, I'm so mature!

Hmmm…yes?

This also means over time you will understand better situations, like not to have sex when your young because you won't be able to support the baby or support yourself, you learn this over time (age!!).

@Fiend:

> No he's not mature, maturity is reacting in an appropriate way towards a certain situation.
> Oh yes lets have sex without a condom and maybe have a baby which i won't be able to support financially, I'm so mature!
>
> Hmmm…yes?
>
> This also means over time you will understand better situations, like not to have sex when your young because you won't be able to support the baby or support yourself, you learn this over time (age!!).

Thats just one part of mature. Theres still alot more. Maturity isnt just about sex.

@[SB:

> Munro link=topic=38512.msg370779#msg370779 date=1234571662]
> Thats just one part of mature. Theres still alot more. Maturity isnt just about sex.

Never? Maturity covers our decision, i was just stating this situation..This kid isn't smart or mature, he's an idiot.

@[SB:

> Munro link=topic=38512.msg370795#msg370795 date=1234572402]
> Well atleast the debate stopped.

Lol, just to clarify something. I'm not putting the blame on her, it's mostly her fault, but still it's still his fault. The blame isn't just on her.

Well again as I already said at least he was mature enough to care. I have known several adults (including some of my own relatives) that were not mature enough to care about their children. Take Obama's dad. He wasn't mature enough to care for his son.

@Fiend:

> No he's not mature, maturity is reacting in an appropriate way towards a certain situation.
> Oh yes lets have sex without a condom and maybe have a baby which i won't be able to support financially, I'm so mature!
>
> Hmmm…yes?
>
> This also means over time you will understand better situations, like not to have sex when your young because you won't be able to support the baby or support yourself, you learn this over time (age!!).

I just though of the perfect example for this age=mature thing

You know that lady who had octuplets after her already 6 kids. Is she old(ish)? yea. Was that mature? Hell no.

Don't be offended that I called her old. I ment old in the form of grown up.

@Fiend:

> Going back to this topic, apparently the kid may not be the father. The girl knew this the whole time and didn't tell the boy, she's obv doing this for money.

your point is this girl is intentionally losing her reputation for a few $ ?
who's paying her? the media?