Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[IG:

> [PWN][SB] Sylexus link=topic=38668.msg372578#msg372578 date=1234680721]
> OOO that sounds like fun and less active
>
> I'll take it if i can also yell at the:
> elbow lickers

HEY elbow lickers make up 53% of the population maybe more that's a old survey from the 70s and that was back when elbow lickers where consider to be the most powerful beings on the planet next to giant squid and jaws and Darth Vader so good luck with that.

What sort of coffee does everyone drink please? Could I also find out if anyone is allergic to Gluten, as I use self raising flour in my Pancakes not corn starch.

Breakfast is served.

![](http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp299/badlands77/pancackes.jpg)

Whats on the agenda?

What the heck…....really wow "DragonFire is elbow licker. He licks peoples elbows for money." okay so i wake up this morning get up drink a tall glass of water then i come to my computer first i was working on my website and our new setup which will be launched soon and then i was like "Hey i better go check the Eclipse Forums!"so i did. And then i clicked on "Show new replies to your posts" and there where a few such as the PHP Total Eclipse Integration....Someone wanted it deleted and if no one stands up for TE who will....me..Anyways then i looked at the side it said latest posts and i see this post called "The Bussiness" and another one called "mapper" considering i am on firefox i opened both and when i looked at the mapper thread it was under question and the poster had said that he wanted some help with maps in his game me being the helpful kinda guy i am was going to tell him to try posting in the recruitment area of the forum but to my surprise it was no longer there so then i click on this thread and i look around a read a bit and i have a friend of myn she always trys to lick her elbow so natural i wouldnt want him yelling at my good friend just becouse she is a elbow licker so i desided to makeup some blah blah about how elbow lickers and big badaxes then i realized that this thread sounded allot like a forum game so i asked a simple question should this thread be under forum games and he said no is not a game look at the main thread....And now this blatant disrespect for me has made me want to waste your time reading this....

Thank you for your time.