Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hippoman:

> Jarvis, speak to Sylexus.
>
> I dont talk with noobs.
>
> Also horrible resumé.

noob? I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you have kid. And you shouldn't be going around calling folks noobs anyhow, as you were new at one point too. You actually are kind of still new, Mr. October 2008"..

@Jarvis:

> noob? I've been here a heck of a lot longer than you have kid. And you shouldn't be going around calling folks noobs anyhow, as you were new at one point too. You actually are kind of still new, Mr. October 2008"..

@[BS:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=38668.msg372623#msg372623 date=1234683348]
> Yup. Maybe next time you should check join date, and not postcount.

Guys dont start. These type things always ruin a topic

@[BS:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=38668.msg372634#msg372634 date=1234683850]
> I'm not starting anything, or atleast I don't mean to, I'm just mentioning it.
>
> So, if you don't like me doing that, just ignore them posts.

When someone "mentions" it. it always becomes a huge debate ruining a topic. And thats hard to ignore.

@Anna:

> Guys, Hippoman was originally around in 2005…

So have I. That still doesn't give him the right to go around randomly calling people "noobs"… Whatever happened to following this? http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31169.0

@Jarvis:

> So have I. That still doesn't give him the right to go around randomly calling people "noobs"… Whatever happened to following this? http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=31169.0

Jarvis shut up and leave it alone. He'll relaize his misake when he comes back on.

@[BS:

> Eviltyphoon - Eldaren link=topic=38668.msg372666#msg372666 date=1234685280]
> I actually like vodka…

What are you, russian? Vodka tastes like cleaner.
@Anna:

> I'd never expect it, but besides rum, I actually like Scotch. It tastes like distilled wood, but it has the best warmth feeling of any alcohol I've tried. Although drinking straight alcohol is last resort in my opinion.

isnt scotch, whiskey?

@Anna:

> Yeah I don't particularly like Vodka, but it's better than Gin. Gin really tastes like cleaner. I can't stand martinis because of this, unless they are 95% vermouth 5% gin… but even vermouth isn't very good either!

Yea Gin does taste like cleaner. But its really good with sprite.

@[SB:

> Munro link=topic=38668.msg372674#msg372674 date=1234685503]
> Yea Gin does taste like cleaner. But its really good with sprite.

[I've been like 2 years clean of Sprite, you aren't getting me to drink that stuff!](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37724.msg360248#msg360248)

@Anna:

> Click on the link, I described how I used to be addicted to the stuff. I stopped being addicted to it like a year later, but I try not to drink it. Although the last time I had, it didn't taste as good. 7-up is better I think.

7-up? havent had that in a while.